I can’t wait to share with you this amazing and easy Baked Enchilada Chicken Recipe! It’s packed with some much flavor that you won’t even miss all the carbs! Woohoo!
This keto enchilada chicken is surprisedly delicious!
Recently I started dieting, or trying to take better care of myself (bleh…) but then all of a sudden I had a crazy craving for this delicious chicken enchilada casserole for days!
On my diet, I couldn’t have the flour or corn tortillas in the baked chicken enchilada recipe because I was watching my carb intake.
However…. I just couldn’t get those cravings out of my head! And this is how this super easy and super delicious Baked Enchilada Chicken was born.
I promise this chicken recipe is easy and yummy!
Are you taking me serious yet? 😉 I have 8 kids, and every single one of them gave this a big thumbs up. Everyone loves it and, in fact, we have eaten this recipe twice in the past two weeks. It really is that good!
The best part is that you just dump it all in a pan and bake! Then everyone gets to enjoy this delicious Mexican food.
Simple Baked Chicken Enchilada recipe
Plus you only need a few ingredients – can you really get better than this?
Well, I guess my crock pot chicken tacos recipe is just as amazing. After you make this, you should definitely try that recipe next!
My pictures don’t look AMAZING, but this chicken taco recipe really is AMAZING!
What is needed to make this low carb enchilada chicken?
You only need 5 ingredients to make this easy baked enchilada chicken recipe!
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I fillet mine so they cook faster but you don’t have to)
- Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Monterey Jack Cheese
Note, if you want this to be gluten free, then try the Las Palmas Enchilada sauce. It is gluten free. We use it all the time and it tastes great!
How to make low carb baked enchilada chicken:
Ok let’s get started with how to make this easy keto chicken recipe!
First preheat oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick spray (this will make clean up easier). Next place the chicken in the bottom of the pan.
Then season the chicken with the garlic salt and chili powder. Next pour the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
Then bake the chicken at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Finally top the chicken with the shredded jack cheeses and broil for a minute until cheese is melted.
The best toppings with this Baked Enchilada Chicken!
You can really change up the flavor of this baked chicken recipe just with the toppings that you choose.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Sour Cream
- Green Chiles
- Red Onions
I love prepping a bunch of different topping options so everyone can pick their own!
This is the easiest chicken enchilada bake!
The kids love to take the extra sauce and cheese and spoon it over the broccoli and rice. It is amazing. Plus this Mom loves a good and delicious dinner.
I’m telling you, this recipe is delicious and I know your family will love it. Try it tonight and let me know what you think.
Print this Baked Enchilada Chicken Recipe below:
Easy Baked Enchilada Chicken
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I fillet mine so they cook faster but you don't have to)
- (1) 10 oz. can of green chili enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ - 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Spray a 9x13 Pan with non stick spray.
- Place chicken in the bottom.
- Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Pour the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Baked at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with the shredded cheese and broil for a minute until cheese is melted.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other easy dinner ideas:
- Foil Pack Santa Fe Chicken Dinner
- Crock pot Chicken Enchilada casserole
- Gluten Free Crock pot Mexican Shredded Beef Taco Recipe
- Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
- Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Crock Pot Savory Shredded Chicken
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas will make Mexican Monday everyone’s favorite day of the week.
Also, try these other easy keto recipes:
- Crock Pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Slow Cooker Keto Pesto Chicken Recipe
- Roasted Red Pepper Keto Chicken Recipe
- Fluffy Keto Waffles
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Low Carb Chocolate Shake
- Street Tacos Recipe
- Low Carb Pizza Chicken Recipe
- Keto Philly Cheese Steak Skillet Dinner