This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap is a quick lunch or dinner idea that includes everything you love about Caesar Salad. Ready in only 5 minutes, this grab and go wrap has chicken, cheese, lettuce and lots of Caesar flavor. Yum!
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
This easy to make wrap comes together in only 5 minutes. Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap is such a great meal idea and sure to please everyone.
If you love Caesar salad, this wrap will definitely be a hit. It is seriously that amazing. I love to meal prep on the weekends and have easy meals all week long.
This chicken is really simple to make ahead and then you can put this together in minutes during the week. It makes a super quick and easy lunch or dinner.
Try making these for parties, luncheons and even bridal showers. You can slice the wraps smaller and you have a great idea for a party.
Ingredients for chicken caesar wrap:
- cooked chicken, sliced
- Romaine Lettuce, Shredded
- Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Caesar Dressing
That is it! I told you it was very simple to make. No complicated ingredients here!
How to make chicken caesar salad wrap:
First, layer each wrap with the chicken, lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing.
Fold in the edge and roll tightly.
Cut in half and enjoy! It is that easy!
I love making these over the weekend and prepping them for a quick and easy lunch throughout the week!
You might also like this Buffalo chicken wrap recipe for another quick and easy dinner idea.
How to make chicken caesar wrap recipe low carb?
Just skip the tortilla and use lettuce instead. This is a great way to reduce the carbs and still enjoy all of the flavor.
You can easily make this work for the entire family by simple tricks like this. Meal time is a breeze when you make easy recipes like this.
The kids can enjoy the tortillas and I just use lettuce. It really is perfect for a quick and easy meal!
More ideas to try:
- You can use wheat flour tortilla or anything you prefer.
- Try using a smaller tortilla to make these for parties or Game Day.
- Use leftover rotisserie chicken to make the chicken caesar wraps.
- You can even use chicken tenders in the wraps.
- Add tomato or other veggies you like.
You can also use shredded chicken. This is a great way to use leftovers.
We actually keep shredded chicken in the freezer and it makes this meal even quicker. It is so nice being able to grab cooked chicken from the freezer that is already shredded.
Learn how to shred chicken easily with your KitchenAid Mixer. Save time and shred a ton of meat in just seconds!
We cook chicken in bulk and use our mixer to shred it in hardly anytime at all. It is so easy to freeze and we do so in portions perfect for a family meal.
You can use a crock pot to cook the chicken. This makes it easy to cook a lot of chicken and not have to be at home.
What to serve with chicken caesar salad wrap?
Fruit is always an easy and delicious side. We love to make this tropical fruit salad. Yum!
If am serving this at parties or for Game Day, I like to put out a basket of chips for everyone to grab for something quick. Cut up veggies also work!
This really is such an easy meal for lunch or dinner. Everyone will love it!
Print this easy Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap recipe below:
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 2 cups cooked chicken sliced
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce Shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 1 Cup Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 6 10 inch Wraps
- Layer each wrap with the chicken, lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing.
- Fold in the edge and roll tightly.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Bacon ranch chicken wrap has everything you need for a delicious lunch or dinner.
Pepperoni pizza sloppy joes are so fun to eat and really simple to make.
Find more easy and delicious sandwich ideas:
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-fil-a Chicken Cool Wrap recipe
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Avocado Sandwich
- Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Meatball Sandwich
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Crock Pot Root Beer Sandwich
- Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches Recipe