This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Bacon ranch chicken wrap has everything you need for a delicious lunch or dinner. Ranch and bacon fans will go crazy over this chicken wrap and it’s ready in under 10 minutes!
Bacon ranch chicken wrap
What could be better than bacon and ranch combined with chicken and cheese? Not much if you ask me! In fact, this is the kid’s most requested style wrap. From family to dinner to school lunch, this handy little wrap never disappoints.
I almost always have what I need to make these on hand. It has saved me more times than I can count from the drive-thru and spending a small fortune. Plus, these bacon ranch chicken wraps are so much better than anything store bought.
Ingredients for bacon ranch chicken wrap:
- cooked chicken
- Bacon slices cooked and cut into smaller pieces
- Ranch Dressing
- Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Romaine Lettuce, Shredded
- Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
How to make a bacon ranch chicken wrap:
Layer the chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and ranch dressing onto the wraps.
Fold in the edge and roll tightly.
Cut in half and enjoy!
What do you put on a wrap?
We top the chicken and bacon with lettuce, tomato, cheese and ranch. You can really add anything you like.
Onions would be good and we add a few diced ones sometimes. If you like veggies, add things like cucumbers or carrots.
It is a great way to sneak in extra veggies with the kids. They really don’t seem to mind the veggies as long as we have lots of ranch. 🙂
What to serve with chicken wraps?
Fruit is always an easy and delicious side. We love to make this tropical fruit salad. Yum!
If am serving this at parties or for Game Day, I like to put out a basket of chips for everyone to grab for something quick. Cut up veggies also work!
This really is such an easy meal for lunch or dinner. Everyone will love it!
How do you make wraps stay together?
Just use a tooth pick and it will keep the wraps together. Sometimes if we serve these for parties or Game day, I will use the fancy tooth picks just for something fun.
Can You Make Chicken Wraps Ahead of Time?
Yes, you can. However, I would wait to add the ranch until time to serve. It can make the lettuce soggy if you do this too early.
More tips for bacon ranch chicken wrap:
You can also use shredded chicken. This is a great way to use leftovers. We have even used rotiserrie chicken.
We actually keep shredded chicken in the freezer and it makes this meal even quicker. It is so nice being able to grab cooked chicken from the freezer that is already shredded.
Learn how to shred chicken easily with your KitchenAid Mixer. Save time and shred a ton of meat in just seconds!
We cook chicken in bulk and use our mixer to shred it in hardly anytime at all. It is so easy to freeze and we do so in portions perfect for a family meal.
You can use a crock pot to cook the chicken. This makes it easy to cook a lot of chicken and not have to be at home.
Everyone loves these tasty wraps!
Print this bacon ranch chicken wrap recipe below:
Bacon ranch chicken wrap
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 12 Bacon slices cooked and cut into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce Shredded
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes Quartered
- 6 10 inch Wraps
- Layer the chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and ranch dressing onto the wraps.
- Fold in the edge and roll tightly.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other delicious bacon ranch chicken recipes:
- Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Foil Packet Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Drumsticks Recipe
- Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Chicken Recipe
Find more easy and delicious sandwich ideas:
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-fil-a Chicken Cool Wrap recipe
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Avocado Sandwich
- Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Meatball Sandwich
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Crock Pot Root Beer Sandwich
- Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches Recipe