Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe is an easy one pot meal. It is loaded with tons of bacon, cheese and more for the best comfort food. This meal is creamy and delicious but so simple to make and packed with lots of ranch flavor.
Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe:
We love one pot meals around here and the simpler the better. This recipe is one of the easiest ever and the slow cooker does all the work.
If you love bacon, cheese and ranch with lots of tender chicken, this meal is a must try. I’m pretty sure your family will ask for this again and again. If you love this recipe, try making Crock Pot Crack Chicken Casserole Recipe. We love easy recipes for busy weeknights.
The chicken is loaded with the most amazing cream sauce that I could eat by the spoonful. If you have a few extra minutes to make bread or grab some from the bakery, go ahead and do so. You will want something to dip into that yummy cheesy sauce.
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
We love making easy meals in the crock pot. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Crockpot Recipe is one of my family favorites. The ingredients are simple but combine makes this chicken bacon ranch chicken pasta recipe so flavorful.
We love that everything can cook in the slow cooker. You can use frozen chicken breast or thaw chicken. Add to the crock pot and let the slow cooker do all the work. This family favorite comfort recipe will be requested over and over.
- Chicken Breasts
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Rotini Pasta
- Cheddar Cheese
This all combines for something pretty special. Your family is going to love this meal.
How to Make Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Crock Pot Recipe:
- Add Ingredients to Crock Pot – Place the chicken, bacon, garlic, ranch seasoning mix and chicken broth in a crock pot. Add everything except for the heavy whipping cream, pasta and the cheese.
- Cook Ingredients – Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or cook on high for 3-4 hours. Cooking time will vary adjust time as needed.
- Remove Chicken – Shred the chicken and return back to the crock pot. You can shred the chicken easily with a hand held mixer or a stand mixer. Use these tips on how to do this.
- Stir in additional ingredients – Then stir in the heavy whipping cream, pasta and cheddar cheese. Cover and let sit for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately in a large bowl while warm and enjoy.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Crockpot Tips:
- Chicken – You can use frozen chicken breast or thawed chicken. I usually forget to set chicken out so I always toss in frozen chicken to cook.
- Serve Cold – You can easily serve this cold by making bacon ranch pasta salad. You will still make the ingredients in the crock pot and once cooled, mix with cold pasta. This would be perfect for your next BBQ.
- Cooked Chicken – If you prefer, you can easily use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken to make this dish.
- Shredded Cheese – We recommend shredding your own cheese. It melts better and there is no other added ingredients to the cheese. The pre-shredded cheese as added ingredients that cause it not to melt as well.
- Garlic – We used minced garlic, but you can use garlic powder or fresh garlic cloves.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Cheese – We used cheddar cheese but you can easily use other types of cheese. Colby Monterrey Jack Cheese, or Pepper Jack Cheese is what we recommend.
- Chicken – You can use chicken thighs or chicken tenders instead of chicken breast if you prefer.
- Pasta – We used rotini pasta in this recipe, but you can use what you have. Penne pasta or bowtie pasta are great substitutes.
- Cream Cheese – For a creamier sauce, mix in some cream cheese.
- Cream of Chicken Soup – We have added in a can of cream of chicken soup for added creaminess and flavor.
Do I Cook Pasta before Adding to Slow Cooker?
We recommend cooking the pasta separately before adding to the slow cooker. Since there is no broth, the pasta would not be able to cook. Cook the pasta on medium high heat to al dente or according to package.
Once prepared and your chicken is done cooking, mix into the crock pot. You can also serve separately and top the pasta with the chicken mixture.
What to serve with Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
This meal is really rich and creamy so a light side dish is best. This pasta dish has all the flavors and ingredients to make a hearty meal, you side can be light and simple.
- Side Salad – We often serve a simple salad with this meal and it is really tasty. The salad balances out the pasta and makes a really great dinner.
- Roasted Vegetables – You could also try Roasted Green Beans for another easy side dish idea. We also love broccoli and it is so easy. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a super easy veggie side dish.
- Homemade Bread – Whenever we make a pasta dish, I love to make a side of garlic bread. Pasta and bread just go together.
How to Store Leftovers:
This pasta dish is so good leftover. It is easy to store and can easily be reheated in the microwave. Store in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator. It will be good for about 3 to 4 days.
Why we Love this Recipe:
- Easy Ingredients – The ingredients can easily get at the grocery store. We usually have the majority of the ingredients already.
- Simple to Make – The ingredients are tossed in the crock pot to cook and combine to make the best weeknight meal.
- Crowd Favorite – This is the perfect meal for the weeknight or to feed a crowd. It is budget friendly and the perfect comfort food.
- Leftover Meal – This meal is great leftover. We like to store in individual containers so they are easy to grab as we head out the door to work.
Print this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Crockpot recipe below:
Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix (1 oz packet)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz. rotini pasta (cooked to al dente)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Place the chicken, bacon, garlic, ranch mix and chicken broth in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred the chicken and return back to the crock pot.
- Then stir in the heavy whipping cream, pasta and cheddar cheese. Cover and let sit for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Crock Pot Chicken Recipes:
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe