This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Easy Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe is simply amazing! It is the best fruit salad with an amazing honey lime glaze that will keep you coming back for more. Everyone will love this easy fresh fruit salad when you serve it at your next Summer BBQ.
Easy Hawaiian Fruit Salad:
This Hawaiian Fruit Salad Recipe is one of those recipes that once you make it, it will become a favorite! The honey and lime give this fruit an extra burst of flavor that is amazing!
When invited to a potluck or cookout, I always bring this yummy fruit salad and potato salad. It’s always a hit and everyone is literally scraping the bowl clean.
It just tastes like Summer! The honey lime dressing adds just the right amount of sweetness. This salad has the best flavor and is a easy recipe.
Colorful Fruit Salad:
I love to use a glass trifle dish on a pedestal. The fruit looks so beautiful in this clear glass serving dish. The colors of the fruit are so vibrant!
The trifle dish really allows you to see all the gorgeous layers. The fruit looks so delicious and yummy in this clear glass serving bowl.
Tropical fruit salad
You can use any combination of fruit you have on hand or is on sale at your local grocery store. However, make sure you add in some blackberries and kiwi.
They are delicious with the honey lime glaze. Plus they add a nice burst of color to the fruit salad.
I love buying fruit in season. It is so sweet and really adds to the flavor of this delicious salad!
- Pineapple Chunks
- Mandarin Oranges
How to make Tropical Fruit Salad:
- Clean and wash the fruit. I use this homemade fruit and vegetable wash. Then chop up each fruit individually into bite size pieces into large bowl.
- Combine the fruit in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Pour honey into a small bowl. Squeeze the two limes and lemons into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the honey lime glaze over the fresh fruit and toss to coat.
- Place in the fridge before serving.
The lime dressing is amazing with this tropical fruit! The lime juice is delicious with the honey and really makes the fruit salad so good.
Amazing Honey Lime Dressing!
I wasn’t sure about the lime and honey at first and almost left it off. It really makes the fruit salad special.
There is just something about the combination together. It makes the fresh fruit taste even better. For a creamier salad, mix in cool whip.
Serve it in a Fresh Pineapple:
We served ours in a fresh pineapple so it would look amazing when guests come over.
- Simply use the pineapple slicer so you are left with a whole pineapple.
- Use a large serrated knife to cup the pineapple in half lengthwise.
- I then use toothpicks to attach the top back onto the pineapple.
- Fill it with fruit and let the fruit overflow on the pineapple for a beautiful way to serve your tropical fruit salad recipe.
Can you make it ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this fruit salad ahead of time. We recommend making it the night before. It actually gives a chance for all the fruit with the honey lime dressing to all marinate together.
We actually think it taste better the next day.
How to store fruit salad?
The best way to store fruit salad is in an air tight container. We love to chop up fruit for the week and store in the refrigerator. I find that my family will eat more fruit if I already have it chopped up and mixed together.
I make sure to store in the refrigerator before it gets to room temperature.
This Fruit Salad is a Crowd Pleaser:
I will warn you though, once you make this salad everyone will start asking you to bring it! The fruit is so refreshing on a hot day. The kids love it and they can be a little picky. It really is the perfect side dish.
We like to make a fruit dip that consist of sour cream and cream cheese to serve with it.
Print this Tropical fruit salad recipe below:
Easy Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 pineapple (cut into bite sized chunks)
- 1 pound strawberries (quartered)
- 1/2 canteloupe
- 5 kiwis (sliced)
- 6 mandarin oranges (peeled and separated)
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup honey
- Chop up each fruit individually.
- I really like my pineapple slicer. Watch my Facebook video where I show you how easy it is to make.
- Combine the fruit in a large glass bowl.
- Pour honey into a small glass bowl. Squeeze the two limes and lemons into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the honey lime glaze over the fresh fruit and toss to combine.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe