This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you love bacon as much as I do, I know you are going to love this Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Chicken Recipe. It’s only 6 ingredients and is packed with some much flavor. I know your entire family is going to love it as much as mine have!
Your family is going to love crock pot bacon ranch chicken!
I was really worried about mixing ranch dressing and teriyaki sauce at first, but I am so glad I did. This dinner was fabulous! My kids and husband raved about it! We are definitely putting this on our regular menu list. I think you will too.
Let’s face it – can you really go wrong with cheese, bacon, and ranch? :
Make sure to check out Slow Cooker Crack Chicken for a delicious cheesy chicken recipe.
What ingredients are needed for crock pot cheesy bacon ranch chicken:
As I mentioned above, you only need 6 ingredients for this easy slow cooker recipe. You may think they sound strange listed out, but once they are mixed all together you are going to be impressed with the flavor!
- Olive Oil
- Chicken Breast Halves (just throw in whatever you need to feed your family. I thawed mine slightly just so I could slice them in chunks)
- Cooked and crumbled bacon (I used turkey bacon that I cooked in the microwave)
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Ranch salad dressing
- Shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch:
Ok let’s get started with out to make this delicious and family friendly crock pot recipe.
First cook bacon or you can use precooked bacon. Then pour about a tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the crockpot. Place the chicken on top of the olive oil in the crockpot. Chicken can be frozen.
Then in a small bowl mix together teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing (Yes, I know it seems weird… I was a little scared, but it is amazing so trust me and do it!).
Next pour this sauce over the chicken.
Finally toss the crumbled bacon over the chicken and the sauce.
Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. During the last 30 minutes, sprinkle the shredded cheese on the top and allow to melt right before serving.
I am also thinking this would be fabulous on burgers. Hmmm… maybe another recipe to come. Woohoo! Let me know what you think. I am so curious if you will love it as much as my family did.
What do you serve with this bacon cheese chicken crock pot recipe?
Generally, I serve this with rice and a simple side salad for a quick and easy weeknight meal. You can also cook this recipe a few hours longer, shred the chicken and top the rice with the shredded chicken. Yum!
I love making instant pot white rice. Generally, I make a ton of it and freeze it for future uses. You can find out how to easily freeze rice here. Freezing rice is a game changer! It makes it so easy to have rice for a side dish any night of the week!
Can you freeze this cheesy bacon chicken?
You can easily turn this into a freezer meal. Place all the ingredients except the cheese into a freezer bag and freeze.
Then when you are ready to use, place the food into the crock pot frozen (take it out of the bag first 😉 ). Cook on low, top with cheese and enjoy!
Print recipe here for this chicken and bacon slow cooker recipe:
Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3-5 chicken breast halves (just throw in whatever you need to feed your family. I thawed mine slightly just so I could slice them in chunks)
- 5 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon (I used turkey bacon that I cooked in the microwave)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing (hopefully you got some for cheap)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken in the crockpot.
- In a small bowl mix together teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing (Yes, I know it seems weird… I was a little scared, but it is amazing!).
- Pour over chicken. Toss crumbled bacon over top.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. During the last 30 minutes, sprinkle the shredded cheese and allow to melt.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try this easy Crockpot Bacon Chicken Recipe today! It is super simple and packed with flavor. You will be shocked how delicious this easy crock pot recipe is!
Crock Pot Cheesy Pierogi and Kielbasa Casserole is an easy one pot meal for the best comfort food.
Mojo Chicken Recipe is a delicious citrus infused recipe served over rice with your favorite vegetable.
If you love this Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Chicken Recipe, try these other crock pot chicken recipes:
- Southwest Crock pot Chicken and Rice
- Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Crockpot Recipe
- White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Savory Shredded Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipe