This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe makes dinner time so easy because everything you need is in one pan. Flavorful shrimp, tender veggies and the best seasoning come together for an amazing meal.
I love that everything for this Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe gets cooked on one pan. It sure makes dinner time less hectic and we all get to enjoy a great meal. We love this easy seafood recipe for a quick and easy meal idea.
If you love sheet pan recipes, make this Sheet Pan Chicken Thigh Dinner, Oven Roasted Potatoes & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner or Sheet pan balsamic chicken with potatoes and vegetables.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
We love sheet pan recipes because everything cooks evenly on a baking sheet for a complete meal idea. They can be made in a variety of ways and can easily be served straight from the pan.
If your family loves shrimp and fajitas, then this shrimp fajita recipe is for you. The flavor is amazing and the combination of the ingredients makes it a family favorite.
- Peeled and Deveined Raw Large Shrimp
- Fajita Seasoning (We like to make this homemade fajita seasoning.)
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
- Yellow Onion (Red onion is also good.)
- Fresh Limes
Scroll to the bottom to see the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
- Change Meat – This recipe can be made with steak fajitas, chicken or pork. Use what your family prefers.
- Spices – I love using the fajita seasoning blend. But you can easily add in your own combination of chili powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Feel free to also add in cumin, oregano, or paprika.
Step by Step Instructions
- Step 1 – First, preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Step 2 – Spray an 17 by 12-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. You can also cover with foil if you prefer.
- Step 3 – Place shrimp in a large bowl. Season with fajita seasoning and garlic. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet.
- Step 4 – Spread bell peppers and yellow onion onto the baking sheet.
- Step 5 – Drizzle olive oil over top. Season with salt and then toss everything to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer working to keep shrimp from overlapping.
- Step 6 – Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking. Bake until veggies are tender and shrimp has cooked through, about 9-10 minutes.
- Vegetables – We recommend slicing peppers and onions about the same size. This ensures that they cook evenly.
- Shrimp – Shrimp does not take long to cook. Feel free to use already cooked shrimp.
- Combining Ingredients – Completely coat the shrimp with the fajita seasoning for the best results.
These shrimp fajitas can be served many different ways. If you are looking for a low carb meal, just serve the shrimp and veggies. You can also serve with a side of white rice, black beans and refried beans.
We love to serve with corn tortillas and flour tortillas for the best shrimp fajitas.
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Fresh Cilantro
- Check out 25 of the Best Sides for Fajitas for more ideas.
There are lots of tasty and easy options to try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. This would be a great meal to meal prep for lunch for the week.
Reheat leftovers in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
More Easy Shrimp Recipes
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- The Best Shrimp Tacos
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Crock Pot Shrimp Boil
- Shrimp Taco Recipe
We love to hear from you. If you try this family favorite Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe, please leave us a comment or a star review.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined raw large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning https://www.eatingonadime.com/homemade-fajita-seasoning/
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red, green and yellow bell peppers, cored and sliced into strips (1 of each)
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and sliced from top to root
- 2 fresh limes juiced
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray an 17 by 12-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Or cover with foil
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. Season with fajita seasoning and garlic. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet.
- Spread bell peppers and yellow onion onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over top. Season with salt and then toss everything to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer working to keep shrimp from overlapping.
- Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender and shrimp has cooked through, about 9-10 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and warm in oven during last 5 minutes of fajita filling cooking.
- Drizzle lime juice evenly over top of the shrimp fajita filling, sprinkle with cilantro and more salt to taste and toss to coat.
- Serve filling warm in warm tortillas with desired toppings. Serve with more lime wedges and fresh cilantro
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe