Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe makes dinner time so easy because everything you need is in one pan. Flavorful shrimp, tender veggies and the best seasoning come together for an amazing meal.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
I love that everything for this Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe gets cooked on one pan. It sure makes dinner time less hectic and we all get to enjoy a great meal.
You don’t have to fool with a bunch of different pans and it just super easy. Serve it for your family, company or anytime you need a great meal without much work. It really is delicious!
This meal is also frugal. Skip the restaurant and enjoy Mexican Monday at home for a fraction of the price.
Not only will you save money but time as well. This can be made in less time than going out to eat or grabbing take out. You seriously can’t beat 10 minutes for dinner!
Plus, I think it tastes better too. I can’t wait for you to try it.
Let’s make easy sheet pan shrimp fajitas!
Ingredients for shrimp fajita recipe:
- peeled and deveined raw large shrimp
- fajita seasoning (We like to make this homemade fajita seasoning.)
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- red , green and yellow bell peppers
- yellow onion (Red onion is also good.)
- fresh limes
How to make shrimp fajitas:
First, preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Spray an 17 by 12-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. You can also cover with foil if you prefer.
Place shrimp in a large bowl. Season with fajita seasoning and garlic. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet.
Spread bell peppers and yellow onion onto the baking sheet.
Drizzle olive oil over top. Season with salt and then toss everything to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer working to keep shrimp from overlapping.
Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender and shrimp has cooked through, about 9-10 minutes.
Serve sheet pan shrimp with tortillas.
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and warm in oven during last 5 minutes of fajita filling cooking.
Drizzle lime juice evenly over top of the shrimp fajita filling, sprinkle with cilantro and more salt to taste and toss to coat.
Serve filling warm in warm tortillas with desired toppings. Serve with more lime wedges and fresh cilantro.
You can try making the Best Flour Tortilla Recipe if you have a few extra minutes. Corn tortillas would also be yummy.
We also like these handy tortilla warmers. They are awesome because you heat up your tortillas in 45 seconds in the microwave and then they are warm for an hour.
If you have a big family like I do, these are especially handy to keep several warm at once. That is nice so no one in the family has cold tortillas with their dinner.
You can easily make sheet pan shrimp fajitas keto friendly.
If you are eating low carb, simply skip the tortillas and eat the shrimp mixture alone. It would also be good on top of a salad.
Both of these options are easy and allow you to enjoy sheet pan shrimp fajitas whole 30 option as well.
Try low carb sheet pan shrimp fajitas for another easy option.
What else is good with sheet pan shrimp fajitas?
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- fresh lime juice
- fresh cilantro
- Check out 25 of the Best Sides for Fajitas for more ideas.
There are lots of tasty and easy options to try.
Even more ideas for shrimp fajita recipe:
Another option is to make a taco salad or fajita bowl with the shrimp and veggies mixture. You can make these easy homemade taco bowls and have delicious taco salads that are so flavorful with this steak.
The shrimp and bell peppers are delicious served over rice. Make it even quicker and learn how to freeze rice and you can make this meal even simpler. Diced tomatoes are also delicious with this mixture.
I love to grab the rice from the freezer in the morning and when we come home it is all ready to reheat and serve with this the steak.
We do this for lots of meals and it helps put together a quick meal.
You might also like Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe for another great meal idea.
Try this sheet pan shrimp fajitas recipe today!
The shrimp and veggies taste amazing and the flavor combines for the best meal. Get dinner on the table fast with this easy recipe.
Your family will love it! Whether you are eating low carb or all the carbs, this recipe can work for everyone in your family.
This definitely makes meal time much easier! Everyone can enjoy a great meal and the kids can eat the tortillas and someone else can have a salad or the shrimp mixture alone.
It is just so easy to make work for everyone!
Print this shrimp fajitas recipe below:
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined raw large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning https://www.eatingonadime.com/homemade-fajita-seasoning/
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red, green and yellow bell peppers, cored and sliced into strips (1 of each)
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and sliced from top to root
- 2 fresh limes juiced
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray an 17 by 12-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Or cover with foil
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. Season with fajita seasoning and garlic. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet.
- Spread bell peppers and yellow onion onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over top. Season with salt and then toss everything to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer working to keep shrimp from overlapping.
- Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender and shrimp has cooked through, about 9-10 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and warm in oven during last 5 minutes of fajita filling cooking.
- Drizzle lime juice evenly over top of the shrimp fajita filling, sprinkle with cilantro and more salt to taste and toss to coat.
- Serve filling warm in warm tortillas with desired toppings. Serve with more lime wedges and fresh cilantro
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Instant pot shrimp scampi recipe comes together in only 2 minutes thanks to the pressure cooker!
Instant pot steak fajitas recipe comes together with only 5 ingredients for a great dinner.
If you love shrimp, then you are going to love this quick and easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe.
Could you use steak or chicken in place of shrimp
I have tried many sheet pan recipes and by far this one is tops, so easy yet so flavor able, we have had this at least twice a month it is that good.
Great and easy recipe
super easy and the whole family loves it.