School is in full swing here, which means our schedule is filling up and dinner time is just getting crazier and crazier. This Beef and Noodles Recipe is perfect for those busy weeknight meals, because it only takes 20 minutes to make!
While this isn’t a gourmet dinner (ok, maybe none of my recipes are), it still tastes great with very little effort. 😉 Not only is it fast and fabulous, but it is very friendly on the wallet as well. I think your kids are going to love this recipe.
Try this Beef and Noodles Recipe recipe tonight!
While this recipe doesn’t take the BEST pictures, I promise it is very filling and tastes yummy. 😉
- 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- ½ can of milk
- ½ can of water
- garlic salt for tastes
- 1 package of egg noodles
- In a larger skillet, brown the ground beef.
- Meanwhile bring water to boil in another pot.
- Once the beef is full browned, mix in the soup, water, milk, and garlic salt.
- Allow it to simmer on low (covered) for about 10 minutes.
- Toss egg noodles in the boiling water and cook according to directions.
- Meat sauce should be done when noodles are done.
- Pour meat sauce over noodles and server with favorite vegetable.
Here are some easy side dish ideas to serve with this dinner:
- Garlic Lime Steamed Asparagus
- 15 Minute Side Dish – Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes with Red Wine Vinegar
- A 10 Minute Side Dish – Pan Fried Zucchini Slices
- Easy Roasted Zucchini and Squash