You are going to love this easy bbq ranch grilled chicken marinade that we are making today. It is officially Summer around here and that means we are firing up the grill much more often. I’m always trying new things and I’ve always found that ranch and BBQ end up running into each other – from tacos, to burgers, they keep finding themselves together.
So… I made them into a marinade!
This is such an easy grilled chicken marinade.
You just need chicken and 2 ingredients. That is it!
Ingredients you need:
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 cup fo Ranch salad dressing
- 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts
How to Make BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Marinade:
- Combine BBQ and Ranch in mix together.
2. Marinade in 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken overnight. You can do less, but we like overnight.
3. Grill the chicken until done (about 20 minutes).
This is such an easy and fun dinner idea and perfect for your weeknight dinners.
It freezes great!
I love to place my chicken and the BBQ ranch marinade in a freezer bag and freeze. That way when I thaw out my chicken it is already marinading. You can put together a few nights of grilling in just a few minutes making your dinners even easier!
One of our favorite chicken marinades - bbq ranch grilled chicken marinade. This is the one of the best grilled chicken marinades that I know you will love.
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
Combine BBQ and Ranch in mix together.
Marinade in 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken overnight. You can do less, but we like overnight.
Grill the chicken until done (about 20 minutes)
This recipe is an easy and fun dinner idea, and perfect for your weeknight dinners.
Our family loves grilling recipes and another favorite is grilled chicken kabob recipe. The chicken on this recipe turned out so juicy and packed with flavor. Plus, it’s very simple to make!
Try some of these grilled chicken recipes:
- Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with BBQ
- Catalina Glazed Grilled Chicken
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Grilled Corn
More chicken marinades: