If you want a fabulous dinner then this is the crock pot hawaiian bbq chicken recipe for you! I am IN LOVE! Not only does it tastes like you have been cooking all day, but it is also VERY frugal friendly. Today, we are cooking Crock pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. It is the best hawaiian chicken recipe.
You are going to love how easy this hawaiian crockpot chicken is to make.
Quick and Easy Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken:
- Chicken Breasts
- Barbecue Sauce
- Pineapple Chunks
How to make Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe:
- Place chicken and onions in the crockpot. Top with Pineapple (leave in the juice) and then BBQ sauce (the entire bottle).
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Shred into chunks.
- Serve on buns for a delicious sandwich, serve on rice, or just enjoy all on its own! Delicious!
The best Hawaiian chicken recipe!
You are going to love this super simple dinner idea! I promise. It is packed with flavor without much work at all.
Because you can often get BBQ sauce for free or really cheap with coupons (or make it on its own), this is very frugal friendly!
How to freeze:
Since this is for 2 meals, eat one and then place the remaining food in a freezer bag for the freezer. To eat later, simple let thaw in your fridge overnight and reheat in a pan. It is that simple!
The best hawaiian chicken recipe. You are going to love this quick and easy hawaiian crockpot chicken. Make this crock pot hawaiian bbq chicken recipe today
- 3 lbs boneless chicken breast (approximately 4-5 Chicken Breasts)
- 2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Can of Pineapple Chunks (20 oz.)
Place the chicken, barbecue sauce and pineapple chunks in a 6 quart crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Shred the chicken and mix it into the sauce in the crock pot.
Serve immediately over rice, topped with diced green onions. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
I promise, this is one recipe that you want to save and put on your menu this week! Enjoy!
Be sure to check out all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here.
Try these other kid friendly crock pot recipes:
- Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe
- Crock pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
- CROCK POT BBQ PULLED CHICKEN Recipe