Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta is absolutely delicious with tons of buffalo flavor. Everyone will love the tasty cream cheese and buffalo sauce that combine for the best sauce for an easy weeknight dinner.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta Recipe:
This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Crock Pot Recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. The ingredients combined this creamy pasta dish so flavorful. If you love buffalo sauce, then this recipe is for you.
Each bite is so creamy and delicious and the pasta really brings it all together. This easy meal is a family favorite and easy be prepared. The sauce is the perfect amount of heat that the entire will be able to enjoy it.
You can add a simple side salad and dinner is complete. This is perfect for busy weeks when you have little to no time for cooking. If you have a pressure cooker, you can try Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta.
Is Pasta Recipe Spicy?
The flavor of this pasta recipe is amazing. This recipe has the perfect amount of kick that even my pickiest eater ate it without any problems. The creaminess of the sauce cuts down a lot of the spiciness.
If you want it more spicy, you can always add in some hot sauce on your serving.
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Broth
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Ranch Dressing Mix Packet
- Minced Garlic
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- Cornstarch + 2 tablespoon water
- Fettuccine Noodles
- Chopped cilantro for garnish optional
How to make Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Place Ingredients in Crockpot – Place chicken, broth, buffalo sauce, and seasonings in slow cooker.
- Cook Ingredients – Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Cooking time will vary.
- Shred Chicken – When chicken is fully cooked remove to shred with two forks. Set aside chicken.
- Make Cornstarch Slurry – Whisk together corn starch and water and add to crock pot.
- Mix in cream cheese and cheese – Add in cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Combine – Whisk until cheese and cream cheese is all combined, smooth, and melted.
- Place pasta in slow cooker – Break the pasta in half and Place the pasta in the crock pot (uncooked).
- Add Chicken back in – Return the chicken and cover.
- Cook on High – Turn slow cooker on high for 30-60 minutes until noodles are fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish – Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.
What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken Pasta:
- Side Salad – This is the perfect meal to add a side salad.
- Steamed Vegetables – You can also learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a quick and easy side dish. We also love these delicious roasted green beans.
- Dipping Sauce – We like to serve with a side of a ranch, buffalo sauce, or blue cheese dressing. This is the perfect dipping sauce for some carrots and celery.
Can I Change the Pasta?
Yes, we used fettuccini noodles but you can use penne pasta, bowtie pasta or even gluten free pasta. Use what you have on hand.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Tips:
- Change the Chicken – The recipe calls for chicken breasts but you can easily substitute chicken thighs. This is a great way to save money and reduce your grocery budget.
- Change the Pasta – We used fettuccine noodles this time but it is delicious with any type of pasta. It is just as delicious with spaghetti noodles, penne and even elbow macaroni.
- Top with Sour Cream – For extra creamy flavor, you can top the pasta with fat free sour cream.
- Cream of Chicken Soup – We like to mix in a can of cream of chicken soup. This o adds so much flavor to the sauce.
- Change the Cheese – We used sharp cheddar, but you can also use mozzarella cheese.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store your leftovers in the refrigerator in a air tight container. The leftovers will stay good for about 3 to 4 days. We really enjoy the leftovers with this creamy pasta. The sauce really marinates in the noodles to give it more flavor.
Print this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta Recipe below:
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix packet kind
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 tablespoon corn starch + 2 tablespoon water
- 16 ounces fettuccine noodles
- Chopped cilantro for garnish optional
- Place chicken, broth, buffalo sauce, and seasonings in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- When chicken is fully cooked remove to shred with two forks.
- Set aside chicken.
- Whisk together corn starch and water and add to crock pot.
- Add in cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Whisk until cheese and cream cheese is all combined, smooth, and melted.
- Break the pasta in half and Place the pasta in the crock pot (uncooked).
- Return the chicken and cover.
- Turn slow cooker on high for 30-60 minutes until noodles are fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe