Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta is absolutely delicious with tons of buffalo flavor. Everyone will love the tasty cream cheese and buffalo sauce that combine for the best sauce for an easy weeknight dinner.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Everyone in our family loves Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe and Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe so I thought I would experiment with some new recipes. This recipe for buffalo chicken pasta bake is so easy and the best comfort food.
Each bite is so creamy and delicious and the pasta really brings it all together. You can’t go wrong with this easy meal.
You can add a simple side salad and dinner is complete. This is perfect for busy weeks when you have little to no time for cooking.
You will need a crock pot for this slow cooker cheesy buffalo chicken pasta.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker for recipes that call for that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These plastic bags are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
If you have a pressure cooker, you can try Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta.
What do you need to make buffalo chicken pasta:
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- chicken broth
- buffalo wing sauce
- ranch dressing mix ( packet kind)
- minced garlic
- cream cheese
- sharp cheddar
- corn starch
- fettuccine noodles
- Chopped cilantro for garnish optional
How do you make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta?
If you can toss a few ingredients into the slow cooker, you can make this meal. The chicken and broth go in and it is going to make the chicken so tender. Add the seasonings and that delicious buffalo sauce.
In just a few hours, you will have the most flavorful meal. I like to shred the chicken once is is cooked.
Now you add the cream cheese and shredded cheese so it is really coming together now. Let it cook a little longer to make sure the pasta is cooked.
This is such an easy buffalo chicken pasta recipe!
It is totally optional but we love to garnish with fresh parsley right before serving. Plus, it looks so pretty. 🙂
What to serve with easy buffalo chicken pasta recipe?
We keep things simple around here and this recipe is so easy. I like to keep side dishes really simple as well.
This meal is a tasty one pot meal and you really do not need much more. Simply add a salad or an easy veggie and dinner is ready!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS Cheesy BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA:
The recipe calls for chicken breasts but you can easily substitute chicken thighs. This is a great way to save money and reduce your grocery budget.
Another tip is to mix thighs with the chicken breasts. Whatever you decide will be tasty.
We used fettuccine noodles this time but it is delicious with any type of pasta. It is just as delicious with spaghetti noodles, penne and even elbow macaroni.
Just use what you have or is on sale at the grocery store. The great thing about this recipe is how versatile it is.
It is easy to modify for what you have on hand and this really helps your budget. By cooking like this, it really helps me to save money on groceries. It is a huge help to our budget.
I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Save that money for something else!
Try this easy crockpot buffalo chicken pasta as a freezer meal.
We love this meal and it is on permanent rotation around here. You can easily turn this recipe into a freezer meal.
Put all of the ingredients except the pasta, cream cheese and shredded cheese in a freezer bag. When you are ready to cook the meal, put all the ingredients into your crock pot.
This is a great way to help out during really busy weeks. Give it a try!
We also love Crockpot buffalo chicken casserole!
If you prefer a traditional casserole style dish, try making this in one of the casserole crock pots. It is perfect for casserole style slow cooker recipes and we love ours.
I bought mine on Amazon,and I love it. It is perfect for the Holidays and really year round.
This is one of our favorite slow cooker buffalo chicken recipes and budget friendly!
This delicious buffalo chicken recipe is perfect to feed a crowd. We love making this when we have guests coming over or need to feed a large group.
It is very easy to make and easy on the budget. The pasta stretches the meat and makes it much easier to feed a crowd.
The flavor is just the best and always a crowd pleaser.
Creamy buffalo chicken pasta recipes are always a hit with everyone!
If I need something really quick but delicious, I always cook buffalo ranch chicken pasta. The flavor can’t be beat. Try it!
Another favorite around here is this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip. We make this for game day or parties all the time.
We also love Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Wings. You can enjoy wings without all the work!
Try this easy slow cooker buffalo chicken pasta today!
Your family will love this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta. It is so easy in the slow cooker and one of our favorite recipes.
Dinner time does not have to be hectic with easy meals like this one on the menu plan. You can actually enjoy a delicious meal with your family even during busy weeks.
There is something so special about dinner time and sharing about your day. Easy meals like make it possible for everyone to gather around the table even when it is crazy.
It does not have to be fancy or complicated. Everyone will enjoy a great meal and family time!
Print this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta Recipe below:
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix packet kind
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 tablespoon corn starch + 2 tablespoon water
- 16 ounces fettuccine noodles
- Chopped cilantro for garnish optional
- Place chicken, broth, buffalo sauce, and seasonings in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- When chicken is fully cooked remove to shred with two forks.
- Set aside chicken.
- Whisk together corn starch and water and add to crock pot.
- Add in cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Whisk until cheese and cream cheese is all combined, smooth, and melted.
- Break the pasta in half and Place the pasta in the crock pot (uncooked).
- Return the chicken and cover.
- Turn slow cooker on high for 30-60 minutes until noodles are fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
If you love all things buffalo flavor like we do, this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Casserole will be a hit.
Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe is super easy and perfect for busy weeknights.
Enjoy delicious buffalo chicken drumsticks any day of the week when you make this easy Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks Recipe.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla recipe has all that you love about buffalo flavor with tons of cheese and tender chicken.
Try these other creamy buffalo chicken pasta recipes:
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes
Try these other delicious crock pot recipes:
- Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crockpot Low Carb Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Easy Low Carb Taco Casserole Recipe
- Easy Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe
- Delicious Jalapeño Poppers Corn Casserole recipe
- Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Crock Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Avocado Sandwich
- Crock Pot Mango Salsa Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Chili Lime Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Scampi Recipe
- Crock Pot Crack Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Recipe