This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Ranch Carrots recipe is baked to perfection and loaded with ranch flavor. It is the perfect side dish without much prep work. Get this on the table in less than 20 minutes.
Easy Ranch Carrots recipe
These delicious ranch roasted carrots will be a huge hit with the entire family. It is the best side dish for busy weeknights. Plus, these seasoned carrots taste so amazing that even the kids will enjoy them.
Baking gives the carrots the perfect texture. They are slightly crisp around the edges and so tender on the inside. The flavor from being baked in the ranch is fabulous.
We also love this Easy Roasted Carrots Recipe for an option without ranch. I love having easy side dish options.
You may also love Crock Pot Glazed Carrots Recipe.
Why we love Ranch Carrots:
- Only 4 ingredients. The entire recipe is effortless.
- Kid friendly. This is a great way to get kids to eat their veggies.
- Ranch flavor. Everyone love ranch and it is so amazing on carrots. It’s a must try.
- Baby Carrots
- Ranch Seasoning Mix. We used hidden valley.
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley Leaves, chopped
How to make ranch carrots in Oven:
- Preheat the oven. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare the baking pan. Spray a baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the carrots on the sheet pan. Place the carrots on a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil on top and then sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix over the carrots. Toss the carrots to coat them in the oil and seasoning.
- Bake the carrots. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Garnish and enjoy. Then top with the fresh parsley and enjoy!
Jump to recipe below for complete instructions. It really is so easy.
How to serve ranch carrots:
How to make Ranch carrots on stove top:
This recipe is easy to make on the stove top if you prefer.
First, melt the butter on a stove top using medium heat. Then, add the carrots and ranch seasoning.
Sauté and cover. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until carrots are cooked through. The time can vary based on how tender you prefer the carrots to be.
How to store leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. I like to go ahead and put them inside individual containers with leftovers from our meal.
This makes it easy to grab for a quick lunch on the way out the door to work. We are less tempted to go out for lunch if I do this easy step.
Tips for Hidden Valley Ranch carrots:
- You can substitute avocado oil for olive oil.
- If you would like the edges to be crispy, increase the oven temperature to 425 for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Feel free to substitute whole carrots or sliced carrots in this recipe.
- Make sure to use firm carrots and not limp carrots. The fresher the better when making this recipe.
- Rainbow carrots taste great and look pretty in this recipe.
- Baby Carrots often have water in the bag and sometimes this leaves a residue. Make sure to remove any excess moisture and rinse the carrots before baking.
- We used Hidden Valley ranch seasoning mix but feel free to use store brand or anything you prefer.
Air Fryer option:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Coat the carrots in the oil and ranch.
- Place in the air fryer basket for 12 minutes.
- Make sure to shake the basket at the halfway point.
- Serve and enjoy.
Try this easy side dish recipe.
Get dinner on the table fast with easy recipes like this. This tasty side dish literally goes from oven to table in 30 minutes or less including prep work.
Make this recipe for a delicious way to get kids to finish their veggies. They are so flavorful! The entire family will definitely love this recipe.
Print this easy Ranch Carrots recipe below:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the carrots on a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top and then sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix over the carrots.
- Toss the carrots to coat them in the oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Then top with the fresh parsley and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe