Bacon ranch cheese ball recipe is a simple recipe but a real crowd pleaser. Everyone loves bacon and this cheeseball is perfect for any occasion.
Bacon ranch cheese ball recipe
I already told you about one of our favorite cheese ball recipes -the Garlic onion Cheese ball recipe, but there is another one that is near and dear to my heart and it is the Bacon Ranch cheese ball recipe. It is so DELICIOUS!
This bacon cheese ball recipe is a must try and sure to be a hit! If you love bacon, you are going to devour this easy bacon cheese ball recipe.
If you have a bacon fan in your house then this is the appetizer for you. I love to have one of these while I am cooking up a storm at any holiday… Thanksgiving, Christmas or even New Years Eve. Yum!
HOW DO YOU MAKE AN EASY CHEESE BALL?
We are going to show you how to make the easiest cheese ball ever. With only a few simple ingredients, you can make a really simple cheese ball.
If you can mix a few ingredients and form into a ball, you can make a cheese ball ! It is that simple. Promise.
Skip the store bought cheese balls and make this at home instead. Keep reading too see how easy it is!
HOW LONG DO CHEESE BALLS LAST?
Typically a cheese ball will last up to 2 weeks if stored in the refrigerator and the ingredients used were not close to expiring. For example, if the cream cheese that you used was close to expiring, that would impact how long the cheese ball would last.
CAN YOU FREEZE CHEESE BALLS?
Yes, you can and this is perfect for the holidays. Just make sure to freeze it before you roll the cheese ball in the topping.
Wrap the cheese balls in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag or container.
This will last about 1 month. Once you are ready to enjoy, thaw overnight and then roll it into the topping.
Bacon ranch cheese ball ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Pecans for the Topping
How to make bacon ranch cheese ball:
Make sure your cream cheese is softened so you can stir it. If needed, soften it in the microwave.
Mix in ¾ of the bacon, ranch mix and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese until combined.
Place in the fridge and let cool until the cream cheese gets hard.
Mix the pecans, remaining bacon and cheddar cheese together in a small bowl. Pour this mixture on a piece of saran wrap. Place the harden cheese on top.
Roll the cream cheese into the shape of a ball and roll it so the topping ingredients covers the entire ball.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Now you can also cover this easy cheese ball recipe in pecans for a more traditional cheese ball look like shown in the pictures below.
If you like this recipe, try Easy Candied Bacon for another quick appetizer.
Try this Bacon Ranch Cheese ball recipe today!
It is so easy and packed with flavor. This is one appetizer that I try to always make for just about every event. It is not hard to make and inexpensive.
Everyone always loves it and you really can’t go wrong! Give it a try and let us know how you like it.
Everyone will love ranch cheese ball with bacon!
Next time you have a party and need to bring something, think about bringing this bacon cheese ball recipe! The chopped pecans on the outside give each bite a little bit of crunch. It is delicious.
This ranch cheese ball recipe is amazing. Feel free to change the types of shredded cheese. We have used Monterey Jack cheese and colby cheese instead of cheddar. It always turn out wonderful and the cream cheese mixture is the best!
We have made this in a shape of a football for Game day and tail gates. You can also make mini cheese ball bites. The ideas are endless!
Print the recipe for bacon ranch cheese ball below:
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. Container of Cream Cheese Softened
- 12 Slices Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/8 cup Chopped Pecans
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened so you can stir it. If needed, soften it in the microwave.
- Mix in ¾ of the bacon, ranch mix and 1 cup of cheddar cheese until combined.
- Place in the fridge and let cool until the cream cheese gets hard.
- Stir together the pecans with the remaining bacon and shredded cheese. Pour this mixture on a piece of saran wrap. Place the harden cheese on top.
- Roll the cream cheese into the shape of a ball and roll is over the topping ingredients so the pecans, bacon and cheese cover the entire the ball.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
If you like this, try Buffalo chicken dip crock pot recipe. It is the best dip and so easy to make!
Try these other cheese ball recipes:
Try these other easy appetizer recipes too:
- Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies Recipe
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Simple Guacamole Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- Copycat Fritos Bean Dip Recipe