This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Pepperoni cheese ball is the best snack for parties, Game Day and more. The flavor is amazing and everyone loves the pepperoni.
Pepperoni cheese ball
However, I didn’t want to make the same old cheese ball recipe this year. This year, I decided to make this Pepperoni Cheese ball recipe.
Who doesn’t love pizza… I mean everyone loves pizza so it was obvious to me to turn it into a cheese ball.
Everyone will love this easy cheese ball recipe!
Just like our other cheese ball recipes, you are going to start with cream cheese, shredded cheese, and garlic salt. However, we jazz it up by adding in some diced pepperonis and some Italian seasoning.
The best part is probably the delicious coating. Instead of rolling it in nuts, I rolled it in crushed ritz crackers mixed in with Parmesan cheese…. YUM!
This pepperoni cheese ball was a crowd pleaser. Everyone was asking for the recipe, and I think your family will agree. This year, if you have a fun gathering, make sure you bring this delicious recipe for a fun appetizer.
I served it with a variety of crackers, some crunchy bread sticks, and some whole slices of pepperoni. Some people made delicious pepperoni “tacos” by placing some of the cheese ball inside a pepperoni. 🙂
Let’s get started!
Pepperoni cheese ball ingredients:
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8oz – Softened
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 oz Pepperonis Chopped into small pieces
- 15 Ritz Crackers Chopped
- ⅛ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make pepperoni cheese ball:
In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chopped pepperoni, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly.
Place in the fridge and allow it to harden slightly.
Mix the crushed Ritz crackers and the Parmesan cheese together. Pour them onto some Saran wrap plastic wrap.
Place the cheese mixture on top.
Roll the cream cheese into the shape of a ball and make sure that the cracker mixture cover the ball.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to eat.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
Try pepperoni pizza cheese ball!
From the crunch ritz crackers coating on the outside to the creamy and cheesy mixture in the inside with pepperoni. This is so delicious and really easy.
Make it for game day in the shape of a football. Try it for parties, baby showers and more. It is easy enough to make for movie night. 🙂
You can easily use any type of crackers. Feel free to substitute the ritz for your favorite crackers in this cheeseball recipe. Just use what you have or prefer.
If you like spicy, add a little bit of red pepper flakes to the mixture. You can use mini pepperoni instead of regular size.
This recipe is really amazing and you can use what you have!
Print this pepperoni cheese ball recipe below:
Pepperoni Cheese Ball
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chopped pepperoni, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Place in the fridge and allow it to harden slightly.
- Mix the crushed Ritz crackers and the Parmesan cheese together. Pour them onto some Saran wrap plastic wrap.
- Place the cheese mixture on top.
- Roll the cream cheese into the shape of a ball and make sure that the cracker mixture cover the ball.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
You might like these easy cheese ball recipes:
Try these other pizza recipes:
- How to Grill Pizza in 15 Minutes
- Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Easy Pizza Pocket Recipe
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- French Bread Pizza
- Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Crockpot Pizza Soup
- Bubble Up Pizza
- Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders
- Pizza Cupcakes