This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is a crowd pleaser anywhere I take this yummy appetizer. People always want the recipe! It is unbelievably good and even easier to make.
The blend of ranch and sour cream combine for the perfect dressing for the diced veggies on the pizza. Trust me, even those self proclaimed non veggie lovers will love this recipe!
- Crescent Rolls
- sour cream
- ranch mix
- diced cauliflowers
- diced carrots
- broccoli florets -diced
- diced red bell pepper
- diced onion
How to make Crescent roll veggie pizza:
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and move the oven rack to the middle position.
Second, open the package of crescent Rolls and roll them out on the baking sheet. Make sure to pinch the seams together so that the crescent roll dough creates a rectangular piece of dough. Bake until golden brown.
Next, put the baking sheet on a wire rack to allow it to cool completely. This should take about 40 minutes.
While the crust is cooling, mix together the sour cream and ranch mix. Just stir until it is well combined.
Finally, put the mixture on the crust and spread all over. I normally use a spatula to spread it around the crust.
Add the veggies and you are done! Once you have sprinkled all of the veggies, press down gently.
Put the veggie pizza in the fridge until ready to serve. I also like to slice it so it is ready to serve!
- Just make sure you have a good baking sheet so the crescent rolls do not become too brown. And it’s so important to use a cooling rack before adding your toppings.
- Food processor – If you have a food processor, use that to chop the veggies quickly and easily. It is a huge time saver and you can just toss them in and let the food processor do the work.
- Add shredded cheese. Cheddar cheese, Colby Jack or Mozzarella would be yummy.
- Try using flavored cream cheese as the base instead of the sour cream and ranch mixture.
- You can also use 2 of the 8 oz packs of cream cheese and ranch mix to make the base. If it is too thick, add a spoonful of sour cream until it is the desired consistency to spread.
- Dill weed is yummy on the pizza.
- Fresh veggies- Feel free to omit what you don’t like and add what you do. Other ideas include: green bell peppers, radishes or any crunchy veggie you like. Sometimes I also add diced tomato but only if I plan to eat right away. If you plan to eat the pizza later, it can become soggy from the tomatoes.
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
- (1) 8 oz. can Crescent Rolls
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 packet of ranch mix
- 1 cup diced cauliflowers
- 1 cup broccoli florets (diced)
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons diced onion
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out Crescent Rolls onto a baking sheet. Pinch seams together to create a rectangular piece of dough and bake until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes.
- Move baking sheet to a wire rack to cool completely, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile add sour cream and ranch mix to a small bowl. Stir mixture until combined.
- Spread mixture, using small spatula, evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle veggies over sour cream mixture and press veggies down lightly.
- Slice pizza into 24 pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe