This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Learn How to Make Crescent Roll Pizza with these simple step by step instructions. Add your favorite toppings to create a delicious meal.
My kids love homemade pizza and this Crescent Roll Pizza Recipe is one of their favorites. This pepperoni pizza crescent rolls is made with a light and crispy crust.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Pizza Recipe:
It is the perfect game day appetizer, snack or a quick dinner when you are in a pinch. It is easy to make with a crescent roll dough and everyone can add their favorite toppings.
Cook this delicious pizza golden brown in less than 15 minutes. Then serve with a salad for a complete, quick and easy meal idea.
- Non stick spray
- Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Slices Pepperoni
- Cheddar Cheese (or Italian blend)
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom for the recipe card.
Favorite Pizza Toppings:
These are some of our favorite toppings. Add the toppings you prefer.
- Bell Peppers
- Chopped Onion
- Ground Beef
- Chopped Bacon
- Black Olives
How to Make Pizza with Crescent Rolls:
Step 1 – Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the crescent rolls onto the cooking sheet.
Step 2 – Press the crescent roll down evenly and pinch the seams together.
Step 3 – Spoon pizza sauce over the top of the pizza dough.
Step 4 – Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese
Step 5 – Add cheese and pepperoni and any other toppings you would like.
Step 6 – Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Bake 13-15 minutes or until bubbly and the edges are beginning to brown
- Prepare Baking Sheet – Make sure to prepare baking sheet by spraying with cooking spray. This helps for cleanup and for serving the pizza.
- Preparing Crust – Unroll the crescent rolls and press the seams together. You also want to press the crust out on the baking sheet so it is a large rectangle.
- Baking Pizza – Watch pizza closely as cooking time may vary. You will know that your pizza is done cooking when it has golden brown edges.
- Melted Butter – For a crispy crust, brush with melted butter.
- Pizza Sauce – Feel free to make you own Homemade Pizza Sauce. Add in garlic powder or Italian Seasoning for added flavor.
- Pizza Crust – We used store bought pizza crust, but you can make Homemade Pizza Crust as well.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Depending on how you slice the pizza, you can get about 4 regular size pizzas.
Reheat the leftovers in air fryer to get the crust crispy and to warm the pizza.
This pizza is great served with Caesar Salad.
More Easy Crescent Roll Recipes:
- Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls
- Easy Taco Crescent Roll Ring
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- More Crescent Roll Recipes
We love hearing from you. Make sure to leave us a star review if you make this Pizza with Crescent Roll.
Crescent Roll Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Roll out the crescent rolls onto the cooking sheet.
- Press the crescent roll down evenily and press the seams together
- Spoon pizza sauce over the top.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add pepperonis and any other toppings you would like
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until bubbly and the edges are beginning to brown
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then slice and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe