Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls is the ultimate appetizer. You only need 3 ingredients to make this delicious appetizer for all your parties.
Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls Recipe:
Brie Baked in Crescent Rolls is easy to make and a classic appetizer that everyone enjoys dipping in to. This 3 ingredient appetizer is cheesy, creamy, and delicious. Add your favorite crackers, fruit or chips for the perfect party dip.
Wrapping the brie in crescent rolls results in the ultimate appetizer. We love the way the crust cooks golden brown while the cheese melts. Once the Brie is cooked, place on your favorite platter to dip into this ooey gooey cheese.
There are many ways to serve this Baked Brie. You can leave it plain or top with your favorite jam and serve with a side of crackers. This appetizer is best served warm, so gather your friends and family and indulge in this delicious recipe.
What is Brie Cheese?
Brie is a soft and buttery cheese that is so delicious. There are many different kind of Brie’s that you can purchase. They have mild to pungent and you can eat the rind. Make sure to leave the rind on the cheese while baking it.
Once this cheese is melted it is delicious served with your favorite crackers or fruit.
- Crescent Dough Sheet (8 oz.)
- Wheel of Brie (8-12 oz)
- Egg, beaten
How to Make Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls:
- Step 1 – Prepare Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 – Prepare Crescent Rolls – Roll out the crescent roll dough square and cut the dough into 2 rectangles. Place 1 piece of the crescent dough in the center of a no bake baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Step 3 – Top Brie on Crescent Rolls – Place the brie in the center of the crescent dough on the bottom dough square.
- Step 4 – Top Brie with Crescent Roll – Place the remaining crescent dough square on top of the brie. Press the dough evenly around the cheese.
- Step 5 – Fold the Crescent Roll around Brie – Fold the corners of the bottom piece of crescent dough around the top of the brie. Use your hands to press perforations to seal the crescent dough around the brie.
- Step 6 – Brush with Egg Wash – Brush the pastry all over with the beaten egg with a pastry brush.
- Step 7 – Bake Brie – Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown. Let the brie sit for 10-15 minutes
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Move the cheese to a serving platter. Then serve warm with crackers and fruit. Enjoy.
Do you Remove the Rind off the Brie before Baking?
Keep the rind on the Brie while baking. It keeps the shape of the cheese and allows it to hold the shape so it doesn’t all melt out. The rind is edible so you can enjoy it with the melted cheese.
After baking the Brie in Crescent Rolls, allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Then place the brie on a platter and serve with your favorite fruit and crackers.
What to Serve with Baked Brie?
We love this appetizer because it looks so fancy, but doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and anyone can prepare it. Place it on a beautiful platter and serve it with several of these options for a delicious appetizer.
- Baguette Slices
- Apple Slices
- Pear Slices
Baked Brie Crescent Roll Tips:
- Choosing the right Brie – You can get a budget friendly Brie or an expensive Brie. Whichever you choose, it will still be delicious with your favorite topping.
- Serve Immediately – Brie is based served warm. We recommend allowing this Crescent Roll Brie to rest for about 10 minutes before serving. For about 15 minutes you can dip in the melted cheese, but after that you will need to spread with a knife.
- Puff Pastry – Brie wrapped in puff pastry is a delicious way to serve this delicious Brie. This is a delicious option and if you make it this way, there is no need for additional toppings.
- Bake Brie – You can easily bake this brie with no crescent roll.
- Wrapping Brie – Tightly cover the cheese and press to seal the edges.
- Brownie Sugar – Before adding the crescent to the top of the Brie, sprinkle the top with brown sugar.
- Honey – Drizzle the top with honey before placing the crescent roll to the top of the brie.
- Seasoning – Add some seasoning to the top. Garlic Salt is a delicious addition to the the top of the crescent roll.
- Jam – Another topping is your favorite jam to add to the top of the Brie before baking. It is the perfect sweet and salty combination.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is soft.
Print Recipe here for Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls:
Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg Crescent Dough Sheet 8 oz.
- 1 Wheel of Brie 8-12 oz
- 1 large Egg beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and cut the dough into 2 rectangles. Place 1 piece of the crescent dough in the center of a no bake cooking sheet.
- Place the brie in the center of the crescent dough. Place the remaining crescent dough on top of the brie. Press the dough evenly around the cheese. Fold the corners of the bottom piece of crescent dough around the top of the brie. Use your hands to gently seal the crescent dough around the brie.
- Brush the pastry all over with the beaten egg with a pastry brush.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown. Let the brie sit for 10-15 minutes
- Move the cheese to a serving platter. Then serve warm with crackers and fruit. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe