This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe has only 3 ingredients and comes together in minutes. Creamy and hearty, this dip is the perfect party food or movie night snack.
Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe
We love party dips and this Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe is simple enough to make any day of the week. You won’t believe how few ingredients you need to make something so amazing.
The recipe only calls for 3 ingredients!!! This is a super easy skillet recipe that you can whip up in minutes.
Need an appetizer for a party? Kids want a snack? Make this creamy sausage dip. I promise it does not disappoint.
Sometimes, I even look for excuses to make this dip. It is just so amazing and I love anything with cream cheese.
How do you make Rotel dip from scratch?
No need to buy those pre-made dips at the grocery store. You can easily make Rotel dip from scratch with just a few ingredients.
This is one of the easiest recipes. Keep reading to see just how simple this is.
I bet you will make this all the time once you see how delicious it is. We can’t get enough of it!
The creamy sausage dip is that good!
Ingredients for the best sausage dip:
- ground sausage (We like Jimmy Dean.)
- Rotel (Diced Tomatoes with Green chiles)
- cream cheese
These 3 little ingredients come together for one amazing dip! You are going to love how easy it is and how delicious it is!
How to make cream cheese sausage dip:
Brown the sausage in a large skillet or cast iron skillet. Drain any excess grease.
Then on low heat, mix in the diced cream cheese and the can of diced tomatoes with green chiles (do not drain).
Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined thoroughly. It is that easy!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
What do you serve with sausage cream cheese rotel dip?
The dip is best served warm. We love with with tortilla chips or scoops.
Corn chips are another good option. We have even used bagel chips or crackers. This dip is seriously good with anything!
Veggies are also good with this dip and help to balance out the rich creamy cheese flavor. I often serve with carrot and celery sticks.
You will need a good skillet to make sausage and cream cheese dip.
Cast iron is amazing! You can make so many different recipes and they are great for skillet recipes.
If you are not already cooking with one, you should! They are amazing and the food cooks so evenly.
Don’t be hesitant to use cast iron because it really is simple to use and maintain. It cooks the food so evenly and recipes turn out great.
You can also make this in the slow cooker. This cream cheese dip is so tasty however you decide to cook it!
If you use a crock pot to make this dip, we love the Ninja cooker because you can cook the meat in the crock pot. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
You save time because you don’t have to get out any other pots or pans. Clean up is easier too.
There are several others on sale here.
More variations of the world’s best sausage dip:
- Try using hot sausage for a spicier dip.
- Add velveeta with the cream cheese.
- If you like it really spicy, add hot sauce.
- Add a can of diced tomatoes with the rotel tomatoes
- Try adding an extra can of green chiles for extra heat.
- Use fire roasted tomatoes for another great flavor idea.
- Serve with only veggies if you are trying to eat low carb.
Try cream cheese sausage dip recipe!
From game day to parties and more, this is our go to dip recipe. With just 3 ingredients, you can throw this together in minutes.
We have literally decided at the last minute to make this dip and it was effortless. I love having easy dip recipes like this to make for a great party dip.
Your family and friends will love this easy dip. This is another great example of recipes that are not complicated or expensive but so tasty.
You know we keep it simple around here! Life is busy but we still want to enjoy great food. This dip recipe is sure to be a hit!
Print this easy sausage dip recipe below:
Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground sausage
- (1) 10 oz Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green chiles
- 16 oz cream cheese Diced
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet or cast iron skillet. Drain any excess grease.
- Then on low heat, mix in the diced cream cheese and the can of diced tomatoes with green chiles (do not drain).
- Stir constantly until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips or veggies.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Spinach artichoke dip recipe is a classic and delicious recipe perfect for parties. The entire dip is so creamy and very easy to make.
Whether you call it Texas Caviar or Cowboy Caviar, this dip is the best appetizer or snack.
Learn how to make a Charcuterie board for your next party and totally impress your guests.
Try these other easy dip recipes:
- Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip Recipe
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock Pot Rotel Dip Recipe
- Pizza Dip
- The Best Fruit Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- The Best Crock Pot White Cheese Dip
- The Best Taco Dip
- Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Copycat Fritos Bean Dip Recipe
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip