This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This 4 ingredient Pepperoni Pizza Dip is one of the easiest dips around. You will wish you knew about this pizza dip a long time ago! It is the perfect low-carb version of pizza.
Pizza Dip takes everything you love about pizza and makes an easy, irresistible dip! Fortunately, this tasty Pizza Dip makes a warm, gooey and delicious dip that is just as easy to throw together as it is yummy.
Table of Contents
What’s in Pizza Dip?
One of my favorite things about this easy pizza dip is that it requires minimal ingredients. Most of them you probably already have handy. The base of this dip is cream cheese mixed with your favorite pizza toppings and of course, more cheese!
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Pizza Cheese
- Jar of your Favorite Pasta Sauce or Marinara Sauce
- Pepperoni (or another favorite pizza topping)
- Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder (Optional)
This pizza dip is so versatile! You can make multiple different versions of this dip for a pizza dip bar or for picky eaters.
- Toppings – My kids love this dip just topped with pepperoni. But you can definitely add crumbled Italian sausage, black olives, mushrooms, and your other favorite pizza toppings can go into this cream cheese dip base as well.
- Sauce – If you prefer, you can skip the store bought pasta sauces and create your own. I would suggest using a large can of crushed tomatoes and seasoning it with a little bit of garlic and oregano or Italian seasoning. For a more authentic homemade marinara, stir in a tablespoon of olive oil and about 1/3- ½ cup of grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Cheese – Feel free to use different types of cheese. You can substitute a cup mozzarella or a combination of shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
How to Make Pizza Dip
Step 1 – Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a pie plate or baking dish.
Step 2 – Cover with pasta or marinara sauce.
Step 3 – Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
Step 4 – Add the pepperoni slices or other favorite pizza toppings.
- Step 5 – Bake uncovered for 15 minutes to 25 minutes. Then it is ready to serve with your favorite dippers.
- Make Ahead – If you’re preparing this dip ahead of time for a party, you can prepare, cover and then place in the fridge. Just remember to bring it back to room temperature before baking.
- Cooking Time – Baking time will vary, make sure to check to make sure the dip is cooked and golden brown before removing.
- Softened Cream Cheese – Before spreading the cream cheese mixture, make sure the cream has softened. This makes it easy to spread smooth and creamy.
Serve this cheesy dip with crackers, pita chips, breadsticks, sliced baguette slices, tortilla chips, sliced green bell peppers, or any other favorite dippers.
Frequently Asked Questions
We normally make this dip in the oven in a glass pie pan, and then we like to keep it warm in a mini dipper crockpot. Truthfully, I can’t get enough of my mini crockpot! It keeps the dip warm and smooth on the warm setting.
But, you can skip the oven altogether and make crockpot pizza dip in the crockpot! Simply put all of the ingredients in the crockpot and cook on high for 1 hour. Once everything is melted and combined, turn crockpot to low and serve when you’re ready!
This is best served fresh, but if you have leftovers place in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Store in the fridge until ready to serve again.
Reheat the leftovers in the microwave or on the stove top depending on how much you have leftover.
More Dip Recipes
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Simple Guacamole Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- Copycat Fritos Bean Dip Recipe
- Pimento cheese dip
- Crockpot Pizza Dip
We love making this Pizza Dip for our Game Day Parties. If you make it for your family gatherings, make sure to leave us a comment.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14 oz pizza sauce
- ½ cup pepperonis
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a pie plate or baking dish.
- Pour the pasta sauce on top of the cream cheese in the pan.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and then top with the sliced pepperonis.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dippers and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe