Crack dip recipe is so creamy and full of bacon and cheese. Take one bite and you will be hooked. It is amazing and super easy.
Crack dip recipe
This recipe seriously had me at bacon. Oh and the cheese! Crack dip combines some of my favorite food into one perfect dip recipe.
Anytime I bring this to parties, it is the first dish to go. Everyone always wants the recipe. It literally takes no time at all to make.
It is easy enough to make for a snack at home but perfect for parties too. Make this just once and you will see why it is so delicious.
From parties to hanging out at home, this easy recipe makes a frequent appearance.
- Cream Cheese – this needs to be softened
- Ranch Seasoning Mix – the dry pack of ranch
- Real Bacon Bits – You can also cook 12 slices of bacon and crumble it.
- Cheddar Cheese – We used sharp cheddar but mild would work as well. You could also try Colby Jack shredded cheese.
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
How to make crack dip:
First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Second, mix together the cream cheese, ranch, bacon, sour cream and part of the cheddar cheese.
Next, put the mixture into a 8X8 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake.
During the last 5 minutes, remove the foil and top with the remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake a few more minutes until the cheese is melted.
Finally, garnish with green onions and serve warm.
More ideas for crack dip:
- Crockpot- You can also make this recipe in the crock pot! Just put the mixture on the bottom of the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours. This will vary based on your crockpot but you want to make sure the dip is heated through. When it is just about finished, add the rest of the shredded cheese on top. Put the lid back on and cook until the cheese has melted. This normally takes another 10 minutes.
- Serve Cold – Try serving this dish cold. It is really good gold and makes for another great idea. Just mix everything together and enjoy.
- Crackers- sesame, wheat thins, veggie, triscuits or any type you like.
- Veggies- Cut up carrot and celery.
- Tortilla chips or corn chips- Both of these are great options for dipping.
Make this today!
It is full of bacon and cheese for the best dip recipe. Family and friends will love it! The ranch seasoning gives it a ton of flavor.
I love how creamy it is. The cream cheese just blends it all together.
The entire recipe is so simple and really fast. However, it is the BEST dip for parties, game night or just a snack during the week.
Let us know once you try it. Please come back and leave us a comment when you do!
Print this easy crack dip recipe below:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix 1 oz.
- 1/2 cup Real Bacon Bits or 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 1/8 cup Green Onions sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch seasoning mix, bacon bits, sour cream and 1 ½ cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Then place the mixture into a 8X8 baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil, add the remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake for additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Top with the green onions and serve warm.
- Notes:This can also be made in the crock pot! Add the mixture to a bottom of a crock pot, cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours until the dip is heated through. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese, cover and cook for 10-15 until the cheese has melted.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe