This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip is perfect for Game Day. It’s loaded with ranch seasoning, crispy bacon, cheese and more.
Our family loves Ranch Dip and this recipe for Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip is a game changer. It is such an easy dip and the perfect party recipe.
Table of Contents
Why this recipe is the best
- It’s so easy to throw together with hardly any preparation.
- With only 5 ingredients, it’s budget friendly. Which makes the perfect snack recipe.
- The rich taste of cream cheese with ranch seasoning, cheese, bacon and more make this amazing!
- Cream Cheese (softened)
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
Jump to recipe below for the complete instructions and ingredient list.
- Bacon. You can use bacon bits instead of freshly cooked bacon if you prefer. While this is convenient, I do prefer fresh bacon in the recipe.
- Cheese. Cheddar is our favorite with the bacon but feel free to use other varieties. Colby Jack is also delicious.
- Spicy flavor. Mix in chopped jalapeno peppers, red pepper flakes or a dash of hot sauce in the dip.
How to make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip:
Step 1. Combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream in a mixing bowl. I used an electric hand mixer.
Step 2. Next, add the other ingredients and stir by hand with a spoon to combine. Do not use the electric mixer for this step.
Step 3. Cover and place the dip in the refrigerator. Top with more bacon, cheese and green onions.
Step 4. Serve with crackers or your favorite dippers.
How to serve
- Tortilla Chips
- Carrot Sticks
- Celery Sticks
- Room temperature cream cheese. The dip will combine easier if the cream cheese is room temperature.
- Allow to chill before serving. The flavors in the dip taste better if you place the dip in the refrigerator before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Yes, this dip is very simple to make ahead of time. Make the dip as normal, cover and place in the fridge.
Wait to add the shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions until ready to serve.
More Easy Party Dip Recipes:
I can’t wait for you to try this dip. Please leave a star recipe rating and comment once you do!
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese with sour cream with a hand held mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in the other ingredients with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve topped with more crumbled bacon, shredded cheese and green onions with your favorite dippers. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe