I love cake mix cookies – I honestly do!! However, sometimes cookies just take too long to make… I know I am lazy! All that scooping and stuff can be time consuming. 🙂 Remember, I am not a very good baker!
You only need a few ingredients to make a delicious dessert!
If you can mix everything up in a bowl (batter will be thick) and dump it into a 9×13 pan, then you can do this. Even the non-baker like myself can handle this baking. Haha!
Don’t forget to pin it, so you don’t forget to make it later!
- 1 Cake mix
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of butterscotch chips (any will do -optional)
- 9x13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. The batter will be thick. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray.
- Press the batter into the pan - you will have to press it out.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly before cutting (or they will fall apart!).
I will warn you – these will not last long! We ate the entire batch in one evening. Oops!