I love cake mix cookies – I honestly do!! However, sometimes cookies just take too long to make… I know I am lazy! All that scooping and stuff can be time consuming. 🙂 Remember, I am not a very good baker!
You only need a few ingredients to make a delicious dessert!
If you can mix everything up in a bowl (batter will be thick) and dump it into a 9×13 pan, then you can do this. Even the non-baker like myself can handle this baking. Haha!
Don’t forget to pin it, so you don’t forget to make it later!
- 1 Cake mix
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of butterscotch chips (any will do -optional)
- 9x13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. The batter will be thick. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray.
- Press the batter into the pan - you will have to press it out.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly before cutting (or they will fall apart!).
I will warn you – these will not last long! We ate the entire batch in one evening. Oops!
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE WITH CAKE MIX is another delicious dessert to try that looks fancy but is so simple to make.