You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. They are perfect for the holidays, bake sales, cookie trays and more!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars:
Your family will love these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. You can’t go wrong combining the deliciousness of chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake! I love how easy they are to make any night of the week!
I am a big fan of cookie bars in general! In my opinion, they are much easier to bake then regular cookies. You don’t have to scoop and batch bake your dough. Just pour everything in the pan and you are good to go!
I think that is why my family loves the Chocolate Butterscotch cake mix bars! They are so easy to make, I even get all the kids to help!
Cheesecake Cookie Bars:
What could be better than delicious cheesecake or chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cream cheese bars of course!
This recipe is a game changer and one you will fall in love with. From bake sales to family dinner, everyone loves when I make these for dessert!
These cookie cheesecake bars are delicious and pretty much amazing! The cheesecake filling combined with the chocolate chip cookie dough make a dessert that no one will forget!
You really can’t go wrong with cheesecake. It’s always a hit regardless of what kind you make and everyone will really love these Cookie bars!
For the Crust:
- Baking Soda
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
For the Filling:
- Cream Cheese
How to make Cheesecake Cookie Bars:
This is a really simple recipe and even the kids can help. The results are so tasty and one of our favorite recipes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chocolate chip cookie dough crust ingredients, then press 2/3 of it into the 9×9 pan. You will use the remaining crust after you pour in the cheesecake filling.
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy, add the egg and vanilla for the Cheesecake Bar filling. Make sure all the filling ingredients are mixed together really well. All you do is pour the filling on top of that yummy crust.
- Then with the remaining dough, crumble on top and bake! It is that easy!
- Bake at 350 to golden brown for about 35-40 minutes and that is it! This is such a quick and easy recipe but the results are just so delicious.
- For best results, I would let the cheesecake bars cool on the counter for an hour and then refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
It is that easy to make Cheesecake Cookie Bars!
Everyone will go crazy over this delicious and easy dessert. Make sure you have your 9 x 9 baking pans for your cookie bars. Especially if you making for your next get together!
The ones with the lid are really handy if you are taking this dessert somewhere. When I am bringing it to a party or a family get together, I always bring in a disposable pan. This makes it easy to leave what is leftover, but there is rarely any left.
I am glad my family always ask me to bring this dessert! I seem to always have the ingredients on hand and can make it quickly as we rush out the door!
Tips for the best cheesecake bars:
Follow these tips for the best Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake bars:
- You can use refrigerated cookie dough to save time. We all know I love to save time and money! But nothing beats a homemade dessert – made from scratch! In my opinion, homemade cookie dough is the way to go! I always seem to have those ingredients on hand!
- I have even used white chocolate chips and it was delicious. Sometimes you have to use what you have!
- You can also add any nuts, candies, or sprinkles! That is what is great about this recipe, you can change it up to what your family likes! You might even co-ordinate the sprinkles with your holiday party!
- I have found that it is best to let them cool completely before cutting into them! I know it is hard to wait until they cool, but they won’t crumble if you wait to cut them.
- As crazy as it sounds, using a plastic knife makes it cut easier. The cookie bars cut in perfect squares!
- I usually make the chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars in a 9×9 pan. But if I am bringing it to a party, I will double the recipe. Then I will use a 9×13 pan.
Print this Chocolate Chip cookie dessert recipe below:
Need a an easy dessert – make these chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. YUM! They are the perfect marriage of chocolate chip cookies and cheescake!
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Preheat oven to 350.
Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust.
Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate.
Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer.
Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended.
Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level.
Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned.
Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing.
Chocolate and cheesecake come together to make the perfect dessert combination in this recipe.
Not a fan of Cheesecake?
There are some people that do not like cheesecake. Not sure why, because I love it! But here are some recipes to try that do not involve cheesecake but love cookie bars!
- Chocolate Butterscotch Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- How to make Cookie Cake with cake mix
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- Strawberry Crunch Bars Recipe
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Magic Cookie Bars