Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. A quick and easy snack for movie night or for a party.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn Recipe:
If you love Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal than you are going to love this popcorn. It is loaded with cinnamon and sugar to make the perfect quick and easy snack.
Whether you are looking for an easy snack idea or just love the idea of cinnamon and sugar on popcorn, you have come to the right place. This delicious popcorn maintains a great texture that stays fresh even the next day.
Irresistibly delicious it is perfect for a holiday party or movie night.
What is Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn?
Cinnamon Toast Popcorn is loaded with cinnamon and sugar combination we call cinnadust. The epic cinnamon and sugar combination and created a sweet popcorn flavor.
These 4 simple ingredients taste just like our favorite cereal.
- Popped Popcorn (approximately 3 bags)
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn:
- Step 1 – Prepare Popcorn – Pop the popcorn and place it in a large bowl.
- Step 2 – Melt Butter – Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Step 3 – Pour melted butter over popcorn – Drizzle the butter over the popcorn and stir to thoroughly coat the popcorn with the butter.
- Step 4 – Mix together sugar and cinnamon – Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Step 5 – Add mixture to popcorn – Sprinkle this mixture over the popcorn and toss it to coat it in the mixture.
- Step 6 – Cool, Serve and Enjoy – Let the popcorn cool and then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
How to Store:
Store the leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Popcorn – We used microwave popcorn but you can use store bought that is already popped. Use what you have or you prefer. You can use butter pop corn or plain.
- Cool Completely – Allow the popcorn to cool completely before storing.
- Covering the Popcorn – You can pour the popcorn in a bowl or spread popcorn mixture onto a foil lined jelly roll pan to cover with cinnamon mixture.
The Perfect Quick and Easy Snack:
We love making popcorn while watching movies. This is one of our favorite flavors to make because we always have the ingredients. This simple snack is loaded with flavor and the sweet and salty combination is so addicting.
It is always the perfect snack to make for the holidays. Wrap in a cute jar and give to neighbors, teachers and friends.
Print Recipe here for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn
- 9 cups Popped Popcorn approximately 3 bags
- 4 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Pop the popcorn and place it in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Drizzle the butter over the popcorn and stir to thoroughly coat the popcorn with the butter.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the popcorn and toss it to coat it in the mixture.
- Let the popcorn cool and then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe