The possibilities are endless when you make this Crock Pot Shredded Beef Recipe. The slow cooker does all the work and the results are tender and flavorful beef for you to enjoy. Yum!
Crock Pot Shredded Beef Recipe
Dinner just got easier thanks to this amazing slow cooker shredded beef. It is so easy and very versatile.
You have tons of options with this delicious shredded beef. We love to use the shredded beef to make BBQ sandwiches, burritos and more. Yum!
Other options that we love include nachos, been enchiladas, burrito bowls and quesadillas. The possibilities are truly endless.
It literally takes just a few minutes to toss the beef into the crock pot and you can come home to the best dinner. Plus, it smells amazing while it cooks.
What is shredded beef made from?
We used a 3 lb beef roast to make the shredded beef. It turned out so tender and amazing.
What cut of beef is best for shredding?
There are several different cuts of meat that you can use for shredding. A pot roast works well and so does a round roast or chuck roast.
You need a good crock pot to make this Slow Cooker Shredded Beef?
We love crock pots around here. I have several and they get tons of use.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker for recipes that call for that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
What all do you need to make this easy crock pot shredded beef?
- beef broth
- steak seasoning
With just a few simple ingredients, you can have the most amazing and tender beef.
How do you make Slow Cooker Shredded Beef recipe?
Combine all of your ingredients in the crock pot. That is it!
Let is cook all day and come home to dinner ready and waiting.
Shred and serve!
We love to make slow cooker shredded beef sandwiches!
It is optional but we love to make this Homemade BBQ Sauce for the beef sandwiches. Barbecue sauce is one of the easiest things to make and it turns out delicious.
Not only is it simple to make but this Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe is very cost effective as well. I love to have extra barbecue sauce to top our sandwiches with.
These are a hit at parties, game day, family dinner and more. Top with The Best Coleslaw Recipe and what an amazing meal!
What to serve with crock pot shredded beef:
- Lazy Day Crock Pot Baked Beans Recipe
- Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole
- Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Crock pot ranch style beans recipe
- Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Easy Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
BBQ beef sandwiches are delicious with any of these sides.
This easy pulled beef recipe is a must try!
I love that this recipe is just so easy and versatile. You can put together so many meal options with this one recipe.
Meals that allow you to cook once and eat twice sure make life easier around here. We have a big family and there is always an activity or something going on.
Having easy meals like this to cook really help get dinner on the table with little stress.
This quick shredded beef recipe is easy and delicious!
You can freeze the beef and enjoy for a quick meal later. We love to do this with BBQ Pulled Beef Recipe slow cooker version because it is just so easy.
If you have a pressure cooker, try this recipe in the instant pot!
Print this shredded beef crock pot recipe below:
The possibilities are endless with this Crock Pot Shredded Beef Recipe. The slow cooker does all the work and the results are tender and flavorful beef.
- 3 lb roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
Combine everything in the crock pot.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Shred and serve with your favorite sides.
Let us know what you think about this BBQ Pulled Beef Slow Cooker Recipe.
Try these easy crock pot beef recipes:
Find more crock pot recipes below:
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crockpot Hamburger Helper Recipe
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crockpot Creamy Taco Soup
- Crock Pot Country Style Pork Ribs Recipe
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Crock Pot Chipotle Chicken Bowls Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Recipe
- Crock Pot Mango Salsa Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Chili Lime Chicken Drumsticks
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe