If you love dipping your fries in Freddy’s Fry Sauce now you can make it at home with 5 ingredients. Simple to make and so delicious.
Copycat Freddy’s Fry Sauce Recipe:
My kids love to go to Freddy’s Fast Food Restaurant. They love the frozen custard, burgers, fries and their famous dipping sauce. This tangy sauce is so delicious so I knew I had to make it at home.
I nailed it with this simple dipping sauce recipe. It only requires 5 ingredients that I already had. We keep this delicious dipping sauce stock in our fridge all the time.
Not only do we use it for dipping our fries, chicken tenders and onion rings, but you can even use it as a spread on your hamburgers or hot dogs. Put a yummy twist on ketchup and make this tangy dip instead.
What is Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce?
It is a simple sauce that is made with 5 staple ingredients.
- Pickle Juice
- Fry Seasoning – Freddy’s Fry Seasoning is also delicious.
- Hot Sauce
You will love the tangy, full of flavor sauce that you can dip your favorite finger foods in.
How long does Freddy’s Fry Sauce keep:
Freddy’s Fry Sauce will keep for up to 3 months. Make sure to store in a container and place in the refrigerator.
My family eats this sauce with everything, so I am making a batch of it at least once a month.
- Pickle Juice
- Fry Seasoning
- Dash of Hot Sauce
How to Make Freddy’s Fry Sauce at Home:
- Step 1 – Mix ingredients – Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl with a clean spoon.
- Step 2 – Serve and enjoy – Then the sauce is ready to serve with your favorite fries and enjoy.
Tips for Easy Freddy’s Fry Sauce:
- Make Ahead – We think the sauce taste best when it has set in the refrigerator for a few hours and even overnight. It gives time for all the ingredients to really marinate together.
- Seasoning – We used a special seasoning, but you can easily use what you have. Garlic powder or seasoning salt would be great.
How to Serve Freddy’s Fry Sauce:
- French Fries – If you love making homemade French Fries as much as I do, make this easy recipe. This dipping sauce is just as good even if you dip in frozen fries.
- Onion Rings – Serve this delicious sauce with homemade Onion Rings. The perfect breading and easy to make, your family will be so impress.
- Burgers – This sauce is even delicious spread on your favorite burger. It is also delicious spread on hotdog with mustard.
How Long will Freddy’s Fry Sauce last:
Refrigerate any leftover fry sauce in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Easy Fry Sauce Recipe:
Since this sauce is so easy to make, I always have it ready when my friends and family come over. It now a regular sauce on our menu when we are grilling out burgers or chicken.
Everyone loves it and usually is always gone first. We love it on our burgers, hot dogs and even on a grilled chicken. Dip your favorite fries, onion rings, or chicken tender in it. It would even be great served with some raw vegetables.
Make this easy, tangy fry Sauce for your next get together. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
Print Recipe here Freddy’s Fry Sauce:
Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Pickle Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fry Seasoning
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Then the sauce is ready to serve with your favorite fries and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe