This Green Punch is the perfect way to celebrate St Patrick’s Day. This punch is kid friendly and you only need 3 ingredients to make.
Best Green Punch Recipe:
Anytime we have friends and family over we love to make a punch. This party punch is so delicious and easy to make. It only requires 3 ingredients so it is also budget friendly.
This punch would be perfect for a green themed party, a birthday party or a day sitting by the pool. It is loaded with flavor and always a crowd favorite.
The next time you head to store grab these three ingredients so you can make this delicious punch. This green color punch is perfect to serve this St Patrick’s Day or perfect punch to serve as a Grinch punch.
What is in Green Punch?
This green punch is easily made with 3 ingredients. Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch, Pineapple Juice, and Ginger Ale are all ingredients that can easily be found at the grocery store.
Other ingredients to easily add to this punch would be lime sherbet to make a sherbet punch.
- Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Ginger Ale
How to Make Green Punch:
- Step 1 – Combine ingredients and chill – Stir all the ingredients together in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Chill the green punch for 30-60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Step 2 – Ready to Serve and enjoy – Stir right before serving and enjoy.
Tips for Green Party Punch:
- Combining Ingredients – Make sure to mix the liquids in a large punch bowl or pitcher. This allows you to really make sure everything is combined.
- Chill – We recommend after mixing the ingredients together to allow the mixture to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serving – We like to get fun glasses to serve the green punch in. Kids and Adults will love drinking this punch.
Green Punch Variations:
- Orange Juice – For added flavor, pour in orange juice. It gives the punch a hint of orange and gives it so much sweetness.
- Alcohol – You can easily add in Rum or other forms of alcohol if having an adult party.
- Lemon Lime Soda – Instead of the ginger ale use any type of lemon lime soda. We love the extra carbonation that it adds to the drink.
- Hawaiian Punch – If you prefer for the punch to be a different color, feel free to use a different flavor of punch.
How to Store Green Punch:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
What to Serve the Green Punch in?
If you don’t have a punch bowl, you can usually find them on sale for a great deal on Amazon. I love this Artland Simplicity 8-Piece Punch Bowl Set and it comes with the bowl and cups. A fun punch bowl is a great investment and you can use it for years to come.
If you prefer to use a beverage dispenser for the punch, I like these gorgeous beverage dispensers. If I add alcohol to the punch, this dispenser would be perfect so you can clearly label it.
Easy Summertime Drink:
Summertime is my favorite time of the year. I love to have everyone over and swim and grill out. When you are sitting by the pool we love to make fun drinks for the kids and adults.
This green punch recipe is always requested because it is light and refreshing. It would even be fun to float some fresh lime or lemons to give it flavor.
The next time you are hosting a party, make this budget friendly green punch. Your friends and family will enjoy this delicious drink.
Print Recipe here :
Green Party Punch
- 1 Gallon Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- 46 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 Liter Ginger Ale
- Stir all the ingredients together in a large pitcher or pinch bowl. Chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Stir right before serving and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Party Punch Recipes:
- Easy Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe
- The World’s Best Party Punch Recipe
- Quick and Easy Sherbet Punch Recipe