We just celebrated (yesterday) my daughter’s birthday. Every single birthday party we serve this punch. It is just simply fabulous and incredibly simple. I don’t know why I haven’t posted it yet.
Oh and everyone will ask you for the recipe, because they will love it that much!
- 1 container of Lime Sherbert
- 1 2-liter of Sprite (any lemon-lime soda will do)
- 1 punch bowl
- Place the sherbert in the bowl and allow it to thaw slightly (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- Pour the entire 2-liter of sprite over the sherbert.
- With your punch spoon start to break apart the sherbert so they combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t stop with Lime Sherbert!
Make sure you try other sherbert flavors too for more delicious punch recipes. The lime is our favorite!
Punch Bowl on Sale!
I also found that there is a punch bowl on sale on Amazon right now – The Artland Simplicity 8-Piece Punch Bowl Set is on sale for only $36! This is normally $60! A fun punch bowl is a great investment! 😉
- 64 Oz Hawaiian Punch
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 liter Ginger Ale
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bow. Serve over ice or you can freeze some of the punch in ice cube trays and add to the punch on the day of your party so that the ice will add flavor to the punch when it melts.
You can mix in fruit for serving but is not needed for the flavor of the punch.