This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
We have the absolute Best Party Punch Recipe and you only need 3 ingredients. Make this for birthday parties, baby showers and more for a an easy party punch.
I don’t know about you but we love punch around here. I have been making punch for our parties for over decade and this is one of my favorite recipes.
Table of Contents
Why this Recipe Works:
This fruit punch recipe is made with simple ingredients and they best part is it can be made in a variety of ways. This is the perfect party drink to serve for a kids and adult party or to your guest for the holidays.
Serve this at your next get togethers for a crowd pleasing drink. It taste amazing and perfect served in your favorite punch bowl.
- Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Ginger Ale
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom for the recipe card.
Feel free to make this punch with a variety of options. The combination of these ingredients makes this punch disappear. Try it with one of these variations.
- Orange Juice
- Apple Cider
- Cranberry Juice
- 7-Up Lemon Lime Soda
- Club Soda
- Pink Lemonade
You can even add in alcohol for amazing cocktails. These are some of our favorites.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. That is all you do.
- Step 2 – Serve over ice and enjoy.
- Chill Punch – This punch is great served over ice. But I like to have the punch chill for about an hour for amazing flavor.
- Quality Ingredients – We recommend quality, 100 % juice options when making this recipe. It taste better and it adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
How to Serve:
This fruit punch is the perfect punch to serve in your favorite drink dispenser or punch bowl. We even like to garnish the glasses with fresh mint, berries, pomegranates or any fresh fruit.
Orange slices or lemon juice also add a delicious citrus flavor when place in the punch bowl.
Another trick I sometimes do is to freeze a little bit of the punch in ice cube trays. You can also use a muffin tin or any fun shape you have.
I like to add this to the punch when I’m ready to serve it. This keeps the punch cold without diluting the flavor. I like to do this when I am making it for bridal showers or holiday gatherings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This punch is best served fresh. If you do have leftovers, we recommend storing in a gallon size pitcher. Enjoy within 2 days as the ginger ale could go flat.
Yes, we recommend doubling the recipe if serving to a large crowd. This is always a great addition to any party so I always double it when I make it for gatherings.
More Easy Punch Recipes:
- Easy Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Easy Grinch Punch Recipe
- Cherry Limeade Sherbert Punch Recipe
- Christmas punch
We love hearing from you. Make sure to leave us a comment if you make this Easy Party Punch Recipe.
Easy Party Punch Recipe
- 64 Oz Hawaiian Punch
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 liter Ginger Ale
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bow. Serve over ice or you can freeze some of the punch in ice cube trays and add to the punch on the day of your party so that the ice will add flavor to the punch when it melts.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe