This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Christmas Punch is perfect for any Christmas party or Christmas morning. Make this easy 3 ingredient Christmas morning punch for a festive drink idea.
Punch always seems so special but making during the holiday season is always a family favorite. You can easily transform any holiday party or brunch into something special by serving punch.
Table of Contents
What is Christmas punch?
It is the perfect blend of cranberry juice, orange juice and topped off with ginger ale. The color of the holiday drink is really pretty and adds a festive touch to any Christmas gathering.
We love to make this non-alcoholic Christmas punch for extra holiday spirit.
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Fresh or Frozen Cranberries – this is optional, but highly recommended because it is beautiful with the cranberries floating on top
- Oranges Slices – This is also optional, but this is a simple way to bump up the fancy in this punch recipe
For the full list of ingredients, scroll to the bottom of the post for the recipe card.
- Lemon Lime Flavor – You can also use Sprite or 7 up instead of Ginger Ale in this recipe. Store brand will also work for any lemon lime soda.
- Substitute Juice – Substitute pineapple juice or apple juice for the cranberry juice for another tasty idea. Pomegranate Juice or Pomegranate seeds would also be good in this punch.
- Add Fresh Fruit – The orange slices and cranberries are so pretty floating in the punch. Another idea is to freeze orange slices and cranberries in molds or ice trays. This will help to keep your punch cold.
- Apple Cider – Skip the ginger ale and just combine the juice to make a big batch of apple cider in the slow cooker. You can float cinnamon sticks on top.
- Added Sugar – If you need it sweeter, feel free to add in sugar or a sugar substitute to this easy Christmas Punch recipe.
- Club Soda – Instead of using ginger ale, you can use club soda.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Add the cranberries and orange slices to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Step 2 – Pour the fruit juices into the pitcher or large punch bowl.
Step 3 – Then pour the ginger ale on top.
Step 4 – Stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Serving – Serve within 4 to 6 hours of mixing the punch so the ginger ale does not go flat. Serve in glasses with ice cubes and fresh fruit.
- Making Ahead – If you need to make this much more in advance. Mix the juice and wait to add the ginger ale until ready to serve.
- Garnish Serving Glasses – For an extra fun garnish, freeze orange slices, fresh cranberries, and water in a silicone bundt pan to make an ice ring that will float in a punch bowl.
- Holiday Punch – This Christmas punch is great for any holiday. The punch is a pretty red color and would also work for Valentine’s Day. I have some silicone heart shaped muffin tins and it’s perfect to freeze the fruit in.
How to Serve:
Friends and family will love this non-alcoholic punch. It is so simple but really tasty. We make it year after year.
Just anything that is clear where you can see the pretty punch and cranberries and oranges floating around. It really does look so festive.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This Christmas punch is best served after making it. But you can store the leftovers in a pitcher covered in the fridge. Make sure to enjoy within a few days.
Vodka, rum, sparkling wine, or even champagne can be added to the punch. Another idea to place the alcohol bottles to the side so guests can add their own alcohol to their drink.
More Delicious Punch Recipes:
- The World’s Best Party Punch
- Easy Homemade Eggnog Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Shirley Temple Punch
More Easy Christmas Recipes:
We love making this holiday punch recipe and we think you will too. Make sure to leave us a comment if you try it.
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 2 liters Ginger Ale
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries (optional)
- 1 Orange sliced (optional)
- Add the cranberries and orange slices to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Pour the cranberry juice and orange juice into the pitcher or bowl.
- Then pour the ginger ale on top.
- Stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve within 4-6 hours of mixing before the ginger ale goes flat.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe