Christmas punch is perfect for any Christmas party or Christmas morning. Make this easy 3 ingredient Christmas morning punch for a festive drink idea.
The Best Christmas Punch Recipe
Punch always seems so special but it really is very simple to make. You can easily transform any holiday party or brunch into something special by serving punch.
Even better, this Christmas punch is just 3 ingredients. Anyone can make this and it tastes amazing.
The kids love when I make punch. I even have a recipe for Grinch Punch.
What is Christmas punch?
It is the perfect blend of cranberry juice, orange juice and topped off with ginger ale. The color of the holiday drink is really pretty and adds a festive touch to any Christmas gathering.
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Fresh or Frozen Cranberries (this is optional, but highly recommended because it is beautiful with the cranberries floating on top)
- Oranges – sliced (This is also optional, but this is a simple way to bump up the fancy in this punch recipe)
How to make Christmas punch
First, you need a pitcher or punch bowl to make the punch in. Then put all of the ingredients in the container.
Second, just stir it all together. It is that simple.
I like to add the cranberry juice and orange juice ahead of time. Then I wait to add the soda and ice just before serving so it doesn’t start to go flat.
We like to top it off with fresh cranberries and slices of oranges but that is optional. It sure does look pretty though!
Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Tips for Christmas morning punch:
- Serve within 4 to 6 hours of mixing the punch so the ginger ale does not go flat.
- If you need to make this much more in advance, mix the juice and wait to add the ginger ale until ready to serve.
- You can also use Sprite or 7 up instead of Ginger Ale in this recipe. Store brand will also work for any lemon lime soda.
- Substitute pineapple juice for the cranberry juice for another tasty idea.
- The orange slices and cranberries are so pretty floating in the punch. Another idea is to freeze orange slices and cranberries in molds or ice trays. This will help to keep your punch cold.
- This punch looks so pretty in a punch bowl or beverage dispenser. You can also use a drink pitcher. Just anything that is clear where you can see the pretty punch and fruit floating around. It really does look so festive.
- For an extra fun garnish, freeze orange slices, fresh cranberries, and water in a silicone bundt pan to make an ice ring that will float in a punch bowl.
- Pomegranate seeds would also be good in this punch.
- Skip the ginger ale and just combine the juice to make a big batch of apple cider in the slow cooker. You can float cinnamon sticks on top.
- This Christmas punch is great for any holiday. The punch is a pretty red color and would also work for Valentine’s Day. I have some silicone heart shaped muffin tins and it’s perfect to freeze the fruit in.
Try this Easy non alcoholic Christmas punch!
Friends and family will love this non alcoholic Christmas punch. It is so simple but really tasty.
We make it year after year. Make this holiday punch for your next party and make it a new tradition!
The recipe is very easy to put together and inexpensive.
How to make Christmas punch with alcohol:
If you want to turn this punch into an alcoholic Christmas punch recipe, vodka or rum can be added to the punch.
You can easily make this Christmas party drink alcohol version.
Another idea is to add champagne or a sparkling wine instead of the ginger ale and make Champagne Punch.
How To Make Vodka or Rum Christmas Punch:
If it’s an adults-only party, add the rum or vodka in with the rest of the punch ingredients.
If it is not an adult only party, simply leave the bottles of vodka or rum next to the punch bowl, so adults can easily make their individual cups of alcoholic Christmas punch.
Print this easy Christmas punch recipe:
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 2 Lites Ginger Ale
- 12 oz Fresh Cranberries optional
- 1 Orange sliced (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve within a 4-6 hours of mixing to prevent the ginger ale goes flat.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More delicious punch recipes:
- The World’s Best Party Punch
- Easy Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Easy Grinch Punch Recipe
- Cherry Limeade Sherbert Punch Recipe