This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Shirley Temple Punch is perfect to serve for all ages. This party punch is delicious, simple to make and made with easy ingredients.
Being a mom of 8 kids, we host a lot of parties and family gatherings. We love to serve a special drink recipes anytime we have a special occasion. This Shirley Temple Party Punch is one of our favorites because of the flavor and the way it taste.
If you love a classic Shirley Temple recipe, then you are going to love this twist. If you are looking for other party punch recipes, try this Party Punch Recipe or Orange Sherbet Punch. An Easy New Year’s Recipe to make.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe:
We love this punch recipe because it is the perfect mocktail to serve kids. The ingredients are simple and can easily be purchased at the grocery store. This punch makes the perfect non-alcoholic drinks.
If you love to have a Classic Shirley Temple Drink when you are out with friends, now you can make it at home in this easy punch recipe.
- Grenadine Syrup
- Orange Juice (chilled)
- Lemon Lime Soda (chilled)
- Maraschino Cherries (stems removed)
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
- Lemon Lime Soda – Feel free to use any type of lemon lime soda including Sprite and 7-up. We do not recommend adding dark cola or the drink would into a Roy Rogers drink.
- Grenadine Syrup – Feel free to use different flavors of grenadine syrup. You can use pomegranate juice or pomegranate syrup for a delicious variation.
- Ginger Ale – Ginger ale can also be substitute for the lemon lime soda or use in addition with the lemon lime soda.
- Dirty Shirley – If you are serving this drink to grownups, feel free to add in rum, vodka or tequila.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – Add ice to a large punch bowl.
- Step 2 – Pour the remaining ingredients on top and stir to combine.
- Step 3 – Serve cold topped with orange slices and cherries. Enjoy!
- Combining Ingredients – We like to make this recipe with ice cubes for that classic Shirley Temple Drink Recipe. But if you prefer, you can make it without it.
- Serving – As you are serving this punch, make sure to continually stir to make sure the ingredients are blended together.
This Shirley Temple Punch is a childhood favorite. I love making it for many occasions. Serve in a punch bowl and garnish with orange slices and cherries.
This punch recipe takes minutes to prepare which makes it the perfect party punch. This would be the perfect punch to serve on New Years Eve, check out more New Years Eve Recipes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This punch makes about 6 servings. So if you are making this for a baby shower, holiday gathering, or a large crowd, we recommend doubling the recipe.
Refrigerate the leftovers chilled for up to 3 days.
You can use any type of orange juice. Feel free to use pulp free or with pulp orange juice.
The best way to keep the punch from going flat is to add the soda right before serving. This will keep it from sitting out to long and losing the frizz.
More Easy Punch Recipes:
If you make this Shirley Temple Punch Recipe, please leave us a comment or a star review. We love hearing from you.
Shirley Temple Punch
- 1 1/2 cups Grenadine Syrup
- 6 cups Orange Juice chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Lemon Lime Soda chilled
- 1/2 cup Maraschino Cherries stems removed
- Add ice to a large punch bowl.
- Pour the remaining ingredients on top and stir to combine.
- Serve cold topped with orange slices and cherries. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe