Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe is a refreshing party punch bursting with orange flavor. With only 3 ingredients, it is quick and easy for any occasion.
Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
Sherbet Punch is a favorite around here. We make it for parties, holidays and even movie night.
The recipe calls for just 3 ingredients so it is really inexpensive and fast to make. Everyone always asks for the recipe and can’t believe how simple it is.
The drink is so refreshing and always a huge hit. It has so much flavor and tastes absolutely delicious.
Once you make this, everyone will request it again and again.
Let’s make punch with orange sherbet.
With only 3 ingredients, this drink is so fast and easy.
- Lemon Lime Soda Sprite, 7 up or Ginger Ale
- Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- Orange Sherbet
How to make Orange Sherbet Punch:
- Combine the orange juice. Prepare the orange juice based on the package instructions. Pour the orange juice in a large punch bowl stirring until combined.
- Add the soda. Stir in the lemon lime soda.
- Scoop the sherbet into the punch. Top the punch with scoops of the orange sherbet.
- Pour into cups. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Jump to recipe below for complete instructions.
How to serve:
If serving this at baby showers, pour into a large punch bowl. We like to use a beverage dispenser at birthday parties.
Garnish with orange slices. This is really pretty floating in the punch bowl or drink dispenser. You can also garnish each cup with orange slices if you prefer.
Another fun idea is to freeze orange slices in orange juice. You can use molds, ice cube trays or really anything. Not only will this look pretty but it will keep the punch cold without diluting it.
Serve in pretty glasses and straws. You can use punch glasses, mason jars or anything you have on hand. This drink not only tastes great but looks so pretty too.
- Pineapple juice. Try adding this to the other ingredients for a delicious pineapple orange combination.
- Rainbow Sherbet. Instead or orange sherbet, use rainbow sherbet in the punch.
- Vanilla Ice cream. For a creamier drink, top with scoops of vanilla ice cream instead of sherbet. You can also scoop with sherbet and ice cream for a punch that tastes like a creamsicle.
- Hawaiian Punch. You can use orange Hawaiian Punch instead of orange juice in this recipe.
- Orange Soda. Try using Sunkist or Orange Crush instead of juice in the punch.
- Soda. We used 7-up but you can also use Sierra Mist, Sprite, Ginger Ale or any store brand lemon lime soda.
- Combine Sherbet. Try scooping lime sherbet and orange sherbet. Garnish with both orange slices and lime slices for a refreshing drink.
How to store:
This drink needs to be chilled and kept in the fridge.
Can you make this in advance?
Yes, combine the orange juice and soda in a punch bowl or drink dispenser. Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Cover with plastic wrap.
Wait to add the scoops of sherbet until right before you serve it. This will ensure the drink is nice and fresh. Plus, the sherbet will still look pretty.
Tips and Tricks:
- If you prefer a less sweet drink, add more lemon lime soda to the punch.
- Feel free to make this in advance but wait to add the sherbet until ready to serve.
- This is delicious for the holidays with Cranberry Sprite.
- While we used a ½ gallon of sherbet, feel free to add more if you prefer.
- Chill the soda before hand so the punch will be nice and cold. This will also help the sherbet not melt so fast.
- Allow the sherbet to sit out from the freezer a few minutes before scooping. This will make it easier to scoop.
Orange punch with sherbet is a crowd favorite.
This easy punch recipe is inexpensive to make and takes just minutes to mix together. It is something we look forward to at holidays, birthdays and more.
However, it is so quick and easy that we often prepare this during the year just because. The recipe is so simple and effortless that you do not need a special occasion to make it.
Give it a try and see why we love it so much. It might just become a family tradition for you like it has become for us.
Print this Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe below:
Orange Sherbet Punch
- 2 Liter Lemon Lime Soda Sprite, 7 up or Ginger Ale
- 1 can Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate 6 oz, thawed
- 1/2 Gallon Orange Sherbet
- Prepare the orange juice based on the package instructions. Pour the orange juice in a punch bowl. Stir in the lemon lime soda.
- Top the punch with scoops of the orange sherbet.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe