This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Christmas Morning Punch is the perfect punch to serve for brunch or breakfast. It is loaded with flavor and can be made in a variety of ways.
Easy Christmas Morning Punch Recipe:
This family friendly easy Christmas Punch Recipe is perfect to serve throughout the holiday. It is loaded with flavor and made with simple ingredients.
You can easily change this non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe to what you prefer. It is even delicious as a cocktails or make into a mimosa.
If you are looking for something to serve the kids this holiday, make this punch recipe. It great served with bacon and eggs and Christmas Jam on Christmas morning.
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Fresh Cranberries (optional)
- Orange sliced (optional)
How to Make Christmas Morning Punch Recipe:
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients – Place all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
How to Serve Christmas Morning Punch:
This Christmas Brunch Punch is a great addition to holiday brunch or dinner. We love to serve in fancy holiday glasses over ice cubes and garnish with orange slices.
You can place the punch in a dispenser or serve in a punch bowl. This punch is light and refreshing and loved by everyone.
This kid friendly drink pairs perfectly with hot chocolate or any holiday drink recipe that you serve.
- Combine Ingredients – Combine the ingredients for this Christmas drink in your serving container.
- Chill Punch – Make sure to allow the punch to chill before serving.
- Fruit Juices – We recommend using juices for this recipe that are 100% juice. Make sure to read the labels.
- Serve Fresh – Prepare this punch ahead of time but serve within a few hours of preparing. You want to make sure that the ginger ale doesn’t go flat.
Can I double the Punch Recipe?
Yes, if you serving this punch for a large crowd, I recommend doubling it. It is always a crowd favorite and great served with dinner or with your dessert.
If I am serving for my family at breakfast with cinnamon rolls and eggs, then I will double the recipe. This way we can enjoy with our Christmas dinner and all day long.
- Ginger Ale – We used ginger ale in this recipe, but you can also use sprite or apple cider. Any lemon-lime soda works great with this recipe.
- Make Alcohol Punch – If you are having an adults party, mix in vodka, champagne, rum or sparkling wine. The combination of these alcohol options goes great together.
- Sweetener – If you prefer, you can add sweetener to this fruit juice punch recipe. Add regular sugar or a sweetener of your choice.
- Change Juices – Feel free to use different types of juices. We have even added in pomegranate juice for a delicious variation.
- Fresh Herbs – You can easily garnish this punch with sprig of rosemary, fresh rosemary or fresh mint.
- Extract – Add in extract to add flavor. We suggest almond extract, vanilla extract or rum extract.
How to Store Leftovers:
This is best served immediately. If you make ahead, wait to add in the ginger ale before serving. You can easily make this punch Christmas punch and then it is ready for breakfast or brunch.
Christmas Morning Punch
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
- Fresh Cranberries optional
- 1 Orange sliced optional
- Place all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Stir to thoroughly combine and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve within 4-6 hours of mixing before the ginger ale goes flat.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe