This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Thanksgiving Punch is perfect to serve with your Thanksgiving dinner. It is full of fall flavors and is made with simple ingredients.
Easy Thanksgiving Punch Recipe:
If you are looking for a special drink to serve to your guest this Thanksgiving, make Thanksgiving Punch. It is full of fall flavors and perfect for entertaining your guest.
When we host Thanksgiving lunch, I always like to have a special drink to serve with appetizers. The ingredients in this punch recipe is simple and can easily be found at the grocery store.
This punch can be made in a variety of ways. Serve this Thanksgiving punch in fun glasses with slices of oranges, fresh cranberries and more. The best fall drink to serve this holiday season.
Why You Will Love this Recipe:
- Simple Ingredients – This punch is made with only a few ingredients. There is no way to mess this punch recipe up. All the ingredients are combined easily in a punch bowl and served cold.
- Perfect for a Crowd – If you are hosting Thanksgiving or a fall gathering, make this punch. We love it because it is non-alcoholic so kids and adults can enjoy it. It has amazing taste and always a crowd favorite.
- Make Ahead – We love serving this punch cold. You make it ahead of time and allow it to chill in the fridge. It is best served the day you make it. But you can make it in the morning and it will be ready for you lunch.
- Apple Cider
- Cranberry Juice
- Pulp Free Orange Juice
- Ginger Ale Soda
- Apple Slices, Orange Slices and Cranberries (for garnish)
- Cinnamon Sticks
How to Make Thanksgiving Punch:
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients – Place all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 2 – Serve Punch – Serve within 4-6 hours of mixing before the ginger ale goes flat.
How to Serve Thanksgiving Punch:
This Thanksgiving Punch is a crowd pleasers drink. We love setting up a drink station when we host Thanksgiving for everyone to enjoy while finishing up dinner.
Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy this Thanksgiving Punch:
- Large Punch Bowl – Combine the ingredients in a punch bowl and top with cranberries, slice oranges, and apples.
- Cinnamon Sticks – Have a bowl of cinnamon sticks so you can use it as a stirring stick. It also helps for add flavor.
- Drink Dispenser – If you have a drink dispenser, pour the punch into the dispenser. Make sure to add the citrus ingredients to added flavor.
- Fall Decorations and Glasses – I like to add fall decorations such as napkins, plates and glasses. It can be very simple, but the presentation is always a crowd favorite.
- Combining Ingredients – For best results and flavor, make sure the ingredients are combined completely. Especially if you are adding in spices.
- Adding Ingredients – If you are adding in fresh fruit, we recommend adding right before serving. This keeps the flavor on point and keeps the fruit with a crispy texture.
- Serving – We like to serve this punch cold, but you can also serve warm. Combine ingredients in a slow cooker to heat. Make sure to continue stirring while serving.
- Spices – If you prefer you can add in spices for added flavors of fall. You can add in pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, cloves, and more. The pumpkin spice is our favorite for a delicious drink.
- Thanksgiving Cocktails – This punch recipe is the perfect base recipe. You can definitely add in alcohol if you prefer. Add in vodka, brandy, bourbon or sangria. It makes a delicious adult fall punch to serve for the perfect holiday party.
- Sparkling Punch – For a delicious sparkling drink, you can add in lemon-lime soda or club soda for a delicious mocktail.
- Simple Syrup – Simple syrup is a delicious addition choose from different flavors for amazing flavor.
- Lemonade – For a hint a lemon to this party punch, add in fresh squeeze lemonade. The combination of the ingredients make a delicious variation.
- Pomegranate Punch – Add in pomegranate juice for a slight variation to this Thanksgiving punch.
- Blood Orange – This punch is perfect for entertaining and add in blood orange juice really gives it amazing flavor. Adding slices of oranges really takes it to the next level.
Can I Prepare Ahead of Time?
This punch is perfect make ahead of time. We recommend only making it a day ahead or even the more of serving day. Combine the juice ingredients then store in the fridge.
When ready to serve, add in your fruits and give it a good stir before placing in serving container.
How to Cut Thanksgiving Punch in Half:
This recipe can be prepared in a smaller batch if you prefer. This recipe is written to serve 12, but you can cut in half if you are serving a smaller crowd.
Simply cut your measurements in half to combine. Feel free to adjust your measurements to taste.
How to Keep Punch Cold Without Watering it Down:
It is best to keep this punch cold instead of adding ice cubes. You can easily fill your glass with ice cubes then pour the punch over. This keeps the punch full of the fall flavors without it watering it down.
Can I Make Thanksgiving Punch Hot?
Yes, you can prepare this punch hot but combining the ingredients in a slow cooker or in a saucepan.
Prepare the ingredients and allow the slow cooker to heat the ingredients. Then serve in fun mugs and topped with whipped cream.
How to Store Leftovers:
These punch is best served fresh but you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
Print Recipe for Thanksgiving Punch:
- 5 cups Apple Cider
- 2 cups Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- 2 cups Pulp Free Orange Juice
- 1 Liter Ginger Ale Soda
- Apple Slices Orange Slices and Cranberries (for garnish)
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- Place all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve within 4-6 hours of mixing before the ginger ale goes flat.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe