Ice cream bread recipe only calls for 2 ingredients and you can have amazing bread in minutes. The kids will be so impressed with this bread and everyone will love it!
Ice cream bread recipe
I have been so intrigued with ice cream bread so decided to try it. The kids are so glad that I did and declared this Ice Cream Bread Recipe amazing!
At first, I wasn’t sure how this would taste or turn out. I admit that I was a tad bit skeptical of 2 ingredients turning into something so fabulous.
I was quickly won over and now I can’t wait to make this bread again. It is that good!
Ice Cream bread is perfect when you want dessert but don’t have many ingredients. You can whip this together with only 2 ingredients and have the best bread.
Plus, it is so pretty with the sprinkles!
Let’s make ice cream bread!
The kids are going to absolutely love this! Our entire family went crazy over this easy bread!
Can I use low-fat ice cream?
No, you want to use full fat ice cream. The recipe needs the fat to get the desired results while baking.
Can I use regular flour?
No, you need to use self rising flour for this bread recipe.
- vanilla ice cream
- self rising flour
- Rainbow Sprinkles
How to make ice cream bread:
First, preheat the oven.
Next, set the ice cream out and allow it to melt slightly.
Mix the melted ice cream and flour in a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until the ingredients are well combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
Spray a 9X5 loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
Pour the mixture into the pan and add sprinkles if you prefer. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack for several minutes then flip it out of the pan and allow it to cool completely on the rack.
Slice, serve and enjoy.
Ice cream bread variation ideas:
- Try different flavors of ice cream- strawberry, chocolate and anything you like! We love chocolate ice cream bread.
- Use butter pecan ice cream and top the bread with chopped pecans.
- Use Fudge Royal ice cream and top with chocolate chips.
- Coffee Ice cream is amazing and top with chocolate sprinkles or chips.
- Use different sprinkles. Sugar sprinkles are fun or try different colors of the rainbow sprinkles.
The ideas are endless and you can experiment with this recipe lots of ways. We are always trying something new and the kids love to think of new combinations. Yum!
Make sure you have a good loaf pan to make this ice cream bread.
If you need a loaf pan, I highly recommend you purchase this one – I would purchase 2. I have 2, but sometimes I wish I had 4.
This is a regular sized pan which is what I used. However, you can turn this recipe and make them into smaller loaves which are super fun for gift ideas.
Wilton Recipe Right 4 Cavity Mini Loaf Pan is a great pan and you can use this entire recipe to fill up those 4 mini loaf pans. The loaves are so cute and the perfect size to give to friends.
The options are endless for this delicious and easy ice cream bread recipe! Try this today and see how much your family loves it!
We all love it!
Try ice cream bread today!
I bet you already have what you need to make this. With only 2 ingredients, it is so simple. You can even leave off the sprinkles if you do not have them. They are totally optional.
We love this recipe when we want a treat but don’t have many ingredients. It is also perfect when you just don’t have a lot of time but want something sweet.
I was truly amazed at how delicious this 2 ingredient bread turned out using ice cream! I can’t wait for you to try it and see how delicious and easy it is.
Make sure to come back and leave a comment telling us how your bread turned out. If you have any combination ideas, let us know that too. It is so fun to try new ice cream bread ideas.
Print this easy and delicious 2 ingredient ice cream bread recipe below:
Ice Cream Bread
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set the ice cream out and allow it to melt slightly.
- Mix the melted ice cream and flour in a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until the ingredients are well combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spray a 9X5 loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and add sprinkles. bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes then flip it out of the pan and allow it to cool completely on the rack.
- Slice, serve and enjoy.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
You are going to love this Simple Chocolate chip banana bread Recipe. Lots of chocolate chips and moist banana bread make this easy bread amazing.
Try these other quick bread recipes:
- Moist Banana Bread Recipe
- How to make Naan Bread
- Irish Soda Bread Recipe
- Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Simple Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Banana Bread Mini Muffins Recipe