This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Celebrate someone special today with this No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream. We love celebrating and this Birthday Cake Ice Cream is so fun to make with fun Sprinkles.
No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream Recipe:
We celebrate big time when comes to Birthdays. This No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream is always requested. It is easy to make with easy ingredients, no egg yolk needed. Nothing says celebration than ice cream and sprinkles.
It is also the perfect No Churn Ice cream mixture to ring in Summertime. The Ice Cream is cool, refreshing and taste amazing. It is fun serving in a waffle bowl or on top of a cone. No matter your age, this is a favorite ice cream.
Birthday Cake ice cream is super easy to make. No fancy equipment is needed. The texture is creamy and if store properly no ice crystals seen. Surprise your family and make Birthday Cake Ice Cream.
What is Birthday Cake Ice Cream made of?
You will be so surprised that this ice cream on requires 6 ingredients. The Heavy Whipping cream that is added makes the ice cream so creamy. Sweetened Condensed Milk is added to bring out the sweetness.
For the cake batter taste, butter is added. Make sure you melt it before adding it to the mixture. Vanilla extract to bring at that warm flavoring. We like to purchase good quality vanilla extract.
We add in sprinkles and Funfetti Cake Mix to combine all the flavors together.
- Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Butter, melted
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- Rainbow Jimmie Sprinkles
How to make Birthday Cake Ice Cream:
- Mix together cream and vanilla – With a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- Combine milk, butter and cake mix – In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, butter and Funfetti cake mix.
- Stir together the two bowls – Then gently fold in the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Then fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Add to loaf pan – Spread the mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve and enjoy. The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
How long does Homemade Ice Cream last?
The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month. Make sure the ice cream is well covered.
I also like to place a piece of wax paper directly on the ice cream. This helps to prevent ice crystals from forming and keeps the ice cream fresh. You can then place the regular cover on top of the container.
This double method seems to work great and results in really fresh ice cream every time.
Birthday Cake Ice Cream Tips:
- Freeze the bowl and beaters – I place my mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before whipping the cream to help whip it quicker.
- Add more sprinkles – We love adding sprinkles. If you are making it for someone special, mix in their favorite color of sprinkles.
- Quality ingredients – This recipe requires minimum ingredients, it is best to use high quality ingredients. Vanilla is a key ingredients. Make sure you use quality vanilla extract.
- Do not overmix- Be careful to not overmix the heavy cream. You want to only combine until you start to see peaks form.
- Cake Pieces – If you prefer you can mix in cake pieces after you ice cream is frozen.
- Heavy cream is best – While it can be tempting to swap this for milk, it will not taste the same. Heavy whipping cream makes the ice cream base rich and creamy.
- Serve between two cookies – Just scoop some of the ice cream between two cookies or graham crackers. Place back in the freezer and store. It is another tasty way to enjoy this ice cream.
What kind of Sprinkles should I use?
We like using Rainbow Sprinkles. The brand we recommend getting is Rainbow Jimmies. These sprinkles do no easily melt or bleed into the ice cream.
The appearance of this ice cream is so pretty when you use the correct type of sprinkles. However, I do not recommend using sugar sprinkles in this recipe. These type of sprinkles will not look the same or have the desired outcome.
The Best Way to serve Homemade Ice Cream:
Serve the ice cream in bowls, waffle bowls or cones. Top with extra Sprinkles if desired. This is optional but so delicious and really adds fun flavor of Birthday Cake Ice Cream.
Sometimes, we also add a dollop of whipped cream on top. It is delicious.
It is great served alone but we love these topping ideas.
- Drizzle caramel on top.
- Whipped cream.
- Chocolate sauce.
- Pecans or walnuts.
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini Caramel chips
- Fresh berries such as blueberries, raspberries or strawberries.
How to Store:
You can leave in the loaf pan but cover tightly in plastic wrap. I also suggest placing a piece of wax paper directly on top of the ice cream. This will prevent ice crystals.
If you like more of a soft serve style ice cream, allow it to sit on the counter a few minutes before scooping and serving.
Taste like Birthday Cake:
This recipe is a must try for anyone that love Birthday Cake. The vanilla ice cream base is perfect with just the right amount of flavor.
You will love this Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream. It taste just like cake with the added Funfetti Cake Mix. It almost is like eating cake batter ice cream.
The super creamy mixture is why we love making it at home instead of having store bought ice cream. I hope you give this a try. It is super easy without any special tools or ice cream maker needed.
Make it today for a great treat your entire family will love. Everyone will love enjoying a bowl of ice cream packed with all the flavor of Birthday Cake. It is fabulous.
Print Recipe here for Birthday Cake Ice Cream:
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- With a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, butter and Funfetti cake mix.
- Then gently fold in the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Then fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Spread the mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy! The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe