This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This delicious Pink Lemonade Recipe is super easy and so refreshing. Make this in minutes for the perfect drink.
Homemade Pink Lemonade Recipe:
My family LOVES Pink Lemonade. It is a fun twist to a traditional lemonade. However, we never really knew how to make it. You do not have to search for pink lemons or use food dye.
We actually enjoy this year round. It is refreshing on a hot summer day but also great in the fall and winter. We love it for any occasion or season because it is so delicious.
Pink Lemonade is great served over ice cubes with some fresh lemons. With only a few simple ingredients, you can easily enjoy any day of the week. Serve in cute mason jars for the perfect poolside drink.
What Makes Pink Lemonade Pink?
We use cranberry juice to give this delicious recipe the pink color and flavor. It is so tasty and delicious.
This lemonade recipe is so simple and the pink color is stunning. The cranberry juice gives it such a nice splash of flavor and makes this lemonade even more amazing.
Once you make homemade pink lemonade, you will see how delicious it is.
Ingredients for Homemade Pink Lemonade:
- Lemon Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Lemon Slices for garnish
Just a few simple ingredients and you can make this delicious lemonade recipe.
How to Make Pink Lemonade:
- Step 1 – Boil Sugar and Water – Combine sugar with a cup of water and heat over high heat just until it boils and sugar is dissolved. You are creating a simple syrup.
- Step 2 – Cool sugar water – Remove from heat and allow to cool. Then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 3 – Mix ingredients together – Add your new sugar syrup, juices and 4 cups of water to a pitcher.
- Step 4 – Mix well – Stir to mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 5 – Serve and enjoy – Serve over ice and garnished with lemon slice.
You will love how easy this is and how delicious it tastes.
How to Serve:
We really like to serve ours in mason jars for that extra country look but any glassware will do. Our kids just love this easy recipe and I think you will find your children begging for more as well.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Sparkling Water – We love sparkling water and mixed with the pink lemonade recipe. You can use equal parts of sparkling water or club soda.
- Adult Version – Mix 1 cup of Pink Lemonade with ¼ of of vodka or gin. This would be perfect for an adult party or you just want to enjoy a cocktail.
- Add Fruit – When I make this lemonade for parties, I like to add in fresh raspberries or strawberries. Not only does it look pretty, but it adds flavor to the lemonade.
- Sugar – We like our pink lemonade to be sweet, but you can reduce the sugar if you prefer it to not be as sweet. You can also use a sugar substitute if you prefer.
- Lemon Juice – We prefer to use fresh lemon juice, but you can use lemon juice in a jar.
- Regular Lemonade – You can also take out the cranberry juice and just regular lemonade.
How to Store:
Store your lemonade in the refrigerator. We like to place in a pitcher so we can enjoy all week long.
How Long will Homemade Pink Lemonade Last:
Homemade Lemonade will last up to 5 to 7 days. Once we make the lemonade, we pour into a glass pitcher and cover it. Place in the refrigerator to enjoy all week long.
Easy Pink Lemonade Recipe:
This is the perfect drink for every occasion. Try it also for bridal luncheons, baby showers, birthday parties and more. We also love to serve it for pool parties because it is light and refreshing.
It is a must try and so quick and easy. This drink is also pretty in a drink dispenser. The colors are so vibrant and pretty. This pink Lemonade is so delicious and is always a crowd pleaser.
Print Recipe here for Pink Lemonade:
How to make Pink Lemonade
- 2.5 cups Sugar
- 2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1.5 cups Cranberry Juice
- 5 cup Water
- Lemon Slices for garnish
- Combine sugar with a cup of water and heat over high heat just until it boils and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add your new sugar syrup, juices and 4 cups of water to a pitcher.
- Stir to mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnished with lemon slice.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Lemonade Recipes:
- Copycat Chick-fil-a lemonade
- Pineapple Lemonade Slushie Recipe
- Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- Homemade Watermelon Lemonade- Only 3 Ingredients!
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Frozen Strawberry lemonade