Raspberry Lemonade is sweet, tart and full of flavor. This Lemonade is made with fresh puree raspberries to make this cool refreshing drink.
Raspberry Lemonade Recipe:
We love making Homemade Lemonade especially during the summer months. You will be surprised how easy it is to make lemonade. It taste so much better than the concentrate or powdered options.
Making Homemade Lemonade allows you to control how sweet and tangy it turns out. We find that the premade lemonade is very tart and has added ingredients that I can’t even pronounce.
This recipe calls for fresh, real ingredients. No added flavoring so I know that I am giving my family a refreshing summer drink to enjoy all summer long.
Best way to Juice Lemons:
Juicing a lemon can be difficult if you don’t have the right tools. There are different options that work great and allows you to juice the lemon without a lot of work.
- Hand Held Juicer – We love using this to juice a lemon. It is very easy to do and easy to transport. You can a lot of juice out of the lemon so it is very efficient.
- Juicer with Ridged top – You can also purchase a juicer that has a ridged top. Simply press the lemon on top and the lemon juice ends up in a cup.
- Cold water, divided
- Fresh Raspberries
- Lemon Juice
- Raspberry Simple Syrup
- White Granulated Sugar
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade from Scratch:
- Puree the cups of fresh raspberries with 4 cups of water. It is recommended to run the raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds.
- Combine the ingredients – In a large pitcher, combine the pureed raspberries, lemon juice, raspberry syrup, sugar, and remaining water.
- Stir to combine – Slowly stir the ingredients together until homogenous.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately and enjoy. You can pour the lemonade over ice cubes or serve it without.
Raspberry Lemonade Tips:
- Raspberry Options – If you do not have access to fresh raspberries, you can use frozen raspberries. Let the frozen raspberries sit in the fridge until they are soft before pureeing them.
- Lemon Juice – I recommend using freshly squeezed lemon juice. If you do not have fresh lemons, you can use bottled lemon juice instead.
- Storing Lemonade – You can store this lemonade in the fridge for up to one week.
- Puree Raspberries – To puree the raspberries you can add the raspberries to either a food processor or a blender.
Raspberry Lemonade Variation Ideas:
- Sparkling Water – We love sparkling water and mixed with the raspberry lemonade recipe. You can use equal parts of sparkling water or club soda.
- Adult Version – Mix 1 cup of Raspberry Lemonade with ¼ of of vodka or gin. This would be perfect for an adult party or you just want to enjoy a cocktail.
- Add Fresh Mint – Add fresh mint to your raspberry lemonade if you enjoy the mint flavoring.
- Change the Fruit – Instead of Raspberry Lemonade, make strawberry lemonade. Use the fresh strawberries instead of raspberries.
How long will Homemade Lemonade last:
Homemade Lemonade will last up to 5 to 7 days. Once we make the lemonade, we pour into a glass pitcher and cover it. Place in the refrigerator to enjoy all week long.
How to Strain Raspberries:
The longest part of making homemade raspberry lemonade is pureeing the raspberries. We use a blender and add the raspberries and water and blend until the raspberries are at the right consistency.
After finishing with the raspberries and you want a pulp free lemonade, use a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds. This allows you to get that smooth texture, almost like syrup.
You may even have to use a spatula to really force any seeds to be removed from the puree mixture.
The Perfect Lemonade for any Occasion:
This is the perfect drink for every occasion. Try it also for bridal luncheons, baby showers, birthday parties and more.
It is a must try and so quick and easy. This drink is also pretty in a drink dispenser. The colors are so vibrant and pretty. This Raspberry Lemonade is so delicious and is always a crowd pleaser.
Print Recipe here for Raspberry Lemonade:
Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- 8 cups cold water divided
- 1 ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp raspberry syrup
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- Puree the raspberries with 4 cups of water.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pureed raspberries, lemon juice, raspberry syrup, sugar, and remaining water.
- Slowly stir the ingredients together until homogenous.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Lemonade Recipes:
- How to Make Pink Lemonade Recipes
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade Slushie Recipe