Pineapple Lemonade Recipe is so refreshing and you only need 3 ingredients. It is the perfect drink for Summer. This recipe takes classic lemonade to a new level with the perfect hint of pineapple for amazing flavor.
Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
There isn’t anything like an ice cold drink on a hot Summer day. This recipe for Pineapple Lemonade will be a hit for sure. We serve this at BBQ’s, parties and more.
It is always a huge success and guests ask for the recipe. The pineapple is tart and sweet all at the same time. It blends with the lemonade to make the best lemonade recipe.
If you are looking to try something different, give this Pineapple Lemonade recipe a try.
- Lemon Lime Soda. Sprite or anything similar will work.
- Pineapple Juice
- Fresh Pineapple. This optional but really pretty for garnishing the glasses with. Also see How to Ripen a Pineapple Quickly.
- Lemons. Another optional ingredient but perfect for serving. You can add a lemon slice to each cup or float in the drink.
How to make Pineapple lemonade:
- Combine the sprite, lemonade and pineapple juice together. You can use a punch bowl or pitcher to do this.
- That is all you do. Now serve over ice and enjoy. It is the easiest drink.
Jump to recipe below.
Can you make it ahead of time?
Yes, you can combine this in advance. Just make sure to stir it really good before serving. Pineapple juice will settle toward the bottom.
Another idea is to freeze the punch in advance. Allow it to thaw before serving but leave some chunks frozen. This would be extra refreshing on really hot days or parties outside.
How to serve pineapple lemonade?
- Punch Bowl. It is the perfect drink for birthday parties, baby showers and more. Just pour the lemonade into a punch bowl. I often slice extra pineapple and lemon to float in the drink.
One tip is to freeze those slices before you put them in the drink and it will help to keep it cool. Plus, it just looks really pretty.
- Beverage dispenser. My favorite dispenser is on sale right now and it’s so handy. You can put glasses on top and ice on the bottom. The chalkboard label is so cute too and perfect for hosting parties.
- Glass pitcher. Pour the lemonade into a serving pitcher. It’s perfect for entertaining or just to use at home. We love lemonade and this recipe is a favorite around here.
- Lemonade. You can use homemade lemonade, Country time or even Kool Aid lemonade in this party drink.
- Juice. Substitute pineapple juice for other types of juice. Some ideas include: mango, passion fruit juice, papaya, pomegranate juice, orange and more. Any of these will go with the lemon juice for a great drink.
- Freeze the drink slightly. It will give it a delicious slushy consistency when ready to serve.
- Freeze Pineapple lemonade in ice trays. This will prevent the drink from being watered down and can float in the pitcher.
- Float frozen pineapple chunks in the drink. It will give it even more pineapple flavor while keeping it cold.
- You can add cold water to the drink if you want it diluted some. We personally like it the way it is. However, this is an easy fix if you think it is too sweet.
Everyone will love this Pineapple Lemonade.
It is so refreshing and super easy to make. The pineapple juice blends with the lemonade for a delicious drink. The next time you need something special make this party punch.
With only 3 ingredients, you can easily make this without much work or expense. Everyone will enjoy it and ask for this again and again.
Print this Easy Pineapple Lemonade Recipe below:
Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Sprite
- 2 cups Lemonade
- Stir together all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe