You all know I love easy pumpkin recipes, and this pumpkin muffins recipe is just that – super easy! You only need two ingredients to make this super moist muffin recipe. My kids went crazy for these! They loved them and of course, I loved how easy they were to make.
You might also want to try this Easy Blueberry Muffins recipe. That is another good muffin recipe we love!
Watch my video on how easy this is to make:
Ingredients you need:
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
How to make Pumpkin muffins recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners. (if you want fuller muffins, then only do 20 muffins) You can also skip the paper lineers and use a silicone muffin pan. I use mine all the time and love it.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cake mix and the canned pumpkin. Stir well.
- Spoon into your cupcake pan using a large ice cream scoop. I personally have this 3 pack of cookie scoops and they are on sale right now.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar (optional).
I told you these were easy! I love that this recipe is so easy even the kids can make it!
Money saving tip:
Canned pumpkin will go on sale in the months of September, October, and November. Make sure you stock up on it when it is at its lowest, that way you can enjoy this quick and easy pumpkin muffins recipe all year long.
Also, cake mixes will stay good in your pantry for a long time. We find cake mixes on sale, all the time, so grab a few spice cake mixes next time they are on sale, so you will have everything you need for to make this pumpkin muffins recipe anytime you have a craving for a delicious pumkin recipe.
Looking for pumpkin recipes? Try this easy pumpkin muffins recipe where you just need 2 ingredients for a delicious muffin recipe. They taste amazing!
- 1 spice cake mix
- (1) 15 oz can of pumpkin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
In a mixing bowl combine the cake mix and the canned pumpkin. Stir well.
Spoon into your cupcake pan using a large ice cream scoop into the muffin tins.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
With only 2 ingredients, this super moist muffin recipe delivers the pumpkin in pumpkin muffins!
You might also like Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter Recipe. It is so yummy and makes biscuits, french toast, pancakes and more absolutely amazing!
Do you love those delicious old fashioned sugary donuts but hate all the work? You can make these easy Mini Donut Muffins instead that are just as light and fluffy and covered with cinnamon and sugar.
Enjoy a decadent and easy treat for breakfast when you make this Chocolate chip muffin recipe.
More Pumpkin recipes to try:
- Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin lunch recipes
- Easy Fall Pumpkin Recipes