It doesn’t get much easier than this 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins recipe! It will satisfy all of your pumpkin cravings. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy one or two. They don’t disappoint!
You all know I love easy pumpkin recipes, and this 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins recipe is just that – super easy! You only need two ingredients to make this super moist easy pumpkin muffins recipe. My kids went crazy for these! They loved them and of course, I loved how easy they were to make.
You might also want to try this Easy Blueberry Muffins recipe. That is another good muffin recipe we love! I love a good muffin recipe. They’re so simple to mix together and they’re perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack. This 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins recipe is so light and easy and is adapted from a well-known weight watcher recipe from many years ago. There’s no guilt with this one!
Watch my video on how easy this is to make:
Ingredients for pumpkin muffins:
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
How to make pumpkin muffins with 2 ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin tins with paper muffin liners. (if you want fuller size muffins, then only do 20 muffins) You can also skip the paper liners and use a silicone muffin pan. I use mine all the time and love it.
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin and the box of cake mix. Mix well with an electric mixer.
- Spoon into your cupcake pan using a large ice cream scoop. I personally have this 3 pack of cookie scoops and they are on sale right now. If you do not have a scoop you can also use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar (optional).
I told you these were easy! I love that this recipe is so easy even the kids can make it! Make these today and enjoy the flavors of fall.
Variations for 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins recipe:
- Add a cup of chocolate chips to the batter before baking.
- Make them into mini muffins!
- Top with cream cheese frosting.
- Use yellow cake mix or even a white cake mix.
- Maple frosting would be a great fall addition, too!
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with brown sugar before you pop them in the oven.
- If you like pecans or walnuts they would also be a good addition!
- Raisins go great with pumpkin, too, so they’d taste great in these muffins!
Money saving tip:
Canned pumpkin will go on sale in the months of September, October, and November. Make sure you stock up on it when it is at its lowest, that way you can enjoy this quick and easy pumpkin muffins recipe all year long.
Also, cake mixes will stay good in your pantry for a long time. We find cake mixes on sale, all the time, so grab a few spice cake mixes next time they are on sale, so you will have everything you need to make this pumpkin muffins recipe the next time you have a craving!
You might also like Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter Recipe. It is so yummy and makes biscuits, french toast, pancakes and more absolutely amazing!
Do you love those delicious old fashioned sugary donuts but hate all the work? You can make these easy Mini Donut Muffins instead that are just as light and fluffy and covered with cinnamon and sugar.
Enjoy a decadent and easy treat for breakfast when you make this Chocolate chip muffin recipe.
Fall baking is so fun and these easy pumpkin cookies are the absolute best.
This delicious Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter Recipe is simple enough to serve any day of the week.
Try these other easy pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Easy Mini Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- The Best Ever Pumpkin Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin lunch recipes
- Crockpot Pumpkin Butter
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Easy Fall Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats