This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Viral Tiktok Mac and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food. It is baked in the oven without boiling the noodles. Easy and simple side dish.
If you are a Tiktok user then you have probably seen this mac and cheese recipe. We love making Kraft Mac and Cheese but this viral Tiktok video mac and cheese is so much easier.
Side Dish recipes help to complete any meal. This recipe is perfect to serve for the holidays or any easy weeknight meal. More Side Dish Recipes – Easy Green Bean Casserole, Easy Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, and Cheesy Potatoes Recipe.
Table of Contents
Why You Will Love this Mac and Cheese Tiktok Recipe:
- Simple Ingredients – This basic mac and cheese is made from scratch with simple ingredients. This allows you to change the two different cheeses to what you prefer.
- One Pot Meal – We love that everything cooks evenly in a baking dish without boiling the noodles. This tiktok velveeta mac and cheese recipe is quick and easy.
- Best Weeknight Side Dish – If you are looking for side dishes to add to your easy dinners. This side dish is the one to make. This recipe is even great for Thanksgiving dinner or any day of the year.
- No Powder Cheese – Skip the cheese powder and make this viral tiktok hack.
- Velveeta Cheese
- Elbow Macaroni Pasta
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Black Pepper
- Mild Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and ingredients.
- Pasta – Feel free to use different types of pasta in this recipe.
- Seasoning – Add in different seasoning to this recipe. We recommend paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in Meats – If you want a complete meal idea, feel free to add in cooked meats. You can add in ground beef or shredded chicken.
- Cheese – Feel free to use different types of cheeses to make this viral video Tiktok mac and cheese. You can use mozzarella cheese, sharp cheddar cheeses, milk cheddar or American Cheese. You can add in white cheddar cheese for delicious flavor.
- Vegetables – Sneak in vegetables to this viral mac and cheese. You can add in diced tomatoes, chopped broccoli, diced onions, and chopped bell peppers.
How to Make TikTok Mac and Cheese:
Step 1 – Unwrap the Velveeta Cheese and place it in the center of a 9X13 baking pan. Pour the noodles around the block of cheese in the pan.
Step 2 – Then add in the heavy whipping cream and the milk. Season it with salt and pepper and cut the tablespoons of butter into 4 individual pieces. Place a piece in each of the corners of the pan.
Step 3 – Cover the dish with foil and bake it for 45-60 minutes. Bake until the pasta is tender and cooked through with a creamy sauce.
Step 4 – Remove the pan from the oven and remove the foil. Stir the pasta mixture together with the melted cheese sauce. Top with shredded cheese then serve.
Tiktock Mac and Cheese Recipe Tips:
- Noodles – There is no need to boil the noodles al dente before placing in the baking dish. The ingredients that are added will cook the noodles in the oven.
- Baking Mac and Cheese – Cover the mac and cheese with aluminum foil before baking. Cook the mac and cheese until the pasta is tender. Make sure to watch closely as you may need to add a little more water.
- Shredded Cheese – We recommend shredding cheese yourself instead of using pre-shredded cheese. Pre-shredded cheese may not melt as well and has added ingredients.
- Baking Dish – Make sure to spray the baking dish with cooking spray. This helps for cleanup and serving the mac and cheese.
Can I Add a Topping to the Mac and Cheese?
Yes, this Viral Tiktok Recipe would be delicious with a crunchy topping. We recommend combining melted butter and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the top of the mac and cheese.
Turn the oven on a low broil and place mac and cheese back in the oven. Allow the top to get crispy for about 2 minutes and then serve. Watch closely so the topping does not burn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week. If you prefer, you can also place the room temperature leftovers in the freezer.
Place the leftovers in a freezer safe container and store up to 3 months. When you are ready to serve this great recipe, thaw in the fridge overnight to reheat in the next day.
Reheat in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat.
The heavy cream, milk and butter helps to keep the mac and cheese creamy. After storing you may need to add about a tablespoon of milk to make it creamy again. Add milk and then reheat in the microwave for a bowl of creamy pasta.
More Easy Macaroni and Cheese Recipes:
We love hearing from you so leave a comment if you try this Tiktok Mac and Cheese Recipe.
Tiktok Mac and Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unwrap the Velveeta Cheese and place it in the center of a 9X13 baking pan. Pour the noodles around the block of cheese in the pan.
- Then cover the pasta with the heavy whipping cream and the milk and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cut the butter into 4 individual pieces (1 tablespoon each) and place a piece in each of the corners of the pan.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake it for 45-60 minutes until the pasta is tender and cooked through. Watch the pasta closely as it cooks and add more water if needed toward the end of the cook time.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven and remove the foil. Stir the pasta together with the melted cheese.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup at a time) until it’s combined and melted.
- Then the mac and cheese is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe