This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you like watching food hacks on Tiktok then you have probably seen Tiktok Ramen. This dish is easy to make and full of sweet and salty flavors.
Tik Tok Ramen Recipe:
Tiktok Ramen is all over Tiktok with an easy way to change instant noodles into a full of flavor dish. No need for the seasoning packets it comes with. The cooked ramen noodles are tossed in a skillet with easy seasoning and scrambled eggs
You will love the hint of sweetness and salty flavors that make this trending food hack famous. My kids know I love making food, so they knew I would love this Ramen food hack.
What is Tiktok Ramen?
Tiktok Ramen is instant ramen noodles that are cooked and then ingredients are added. The cooked instant ramen noodles are tossed in a buttery glaze that is made with butter, brown sugar and soy sauce.
Then eggs are scrambled in the same skillet and then mixed with additional spices for flavor.
Does Tiktok Ramen Recipe taste good?
Yes, my kids love the sweet and savory flavors that are added to the cooked noodles. It has the perfect amount of buttery flavor that makes them very addicting.
- Instant Ramen Noodle
- Minced Garlic
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Egg, slightly beaten
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
How to Make Tiktok Ramen:
- Prepare the Instant Noodles – Cook the ramen noodles based on the package instructions (discard the seasoning packet) and drain the noodles.
- Melt Butter – Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Red Pepper Flakes – Stir in the minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Cook – Cook for 1 minute until the garlic is aromatic.
- Add Brown Sugar and Soy Sauce – Then stir in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Toss in the Noodles – Add the noodles to the pan and toss to coat the noodles in the sauce mixture.
- Push noodles to side of pan – Then push the noodles to one side of the pan.
- Scramble Egg – Turn the heat up to high and add in the beaten egg to the other side of the pan. Scramble the egg until set.
- Mix egg with noodles – Then toss the scramble egg with the noodles.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the heat, serve warm topped with everything bagel seasoning and enjoy!
What is Everything Bagel Spice?
This trader joe spice has become very popular on many different dishes. The main ingredient to this Tiktok Ramen recipe is to top the cooked noodles with the Everything Bagel Spice.
This seasoning is popular because of the texture, the flavor it adds and the many ways you can use it. It can easily be made homemade or purchased at the store. This is one seasoning I always try to have on hand.
The spices to make it homemade include the following:
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Poppy Seeds
- Minced Dried Garlic
- Minced Dried Onion
- Coarse Salt
- Reduce the Spice – You can eliminate the red chili flakes if you don’t like spice. This recipe is spicy, so reduce the amount of red pepper flakes in the recipe if you are sensitive to spicy foods.
- Add Vegetables – For added flavor you can easily add in some vegetables. We recommend bell peppers or chopped zucchini.
- Healthy Ramen – Use Low Sodium Soy Sauce and a brown sugar substitute. You can even use olive oil or avocado oil instead of butter to sauteed the noodles in.
- Noodles – If you don’t have an ramen noodles, you can easily use this recipe with Asian Noodles.
- Sesame Oil – You can easily add in sesame oil for added flavor.
Tips for the Best Ramen:
- Cooking Noodles – Cook noodles according to package. Place in boiling water and cook until soft or al dente.
- Ramen Noodles – You can use any type of ramen noodles.
- Sauce – Make sure the sauce is hot when tossing the noodles on the griddle.
- Green Onions – When the noodles are finished cooking, top with green onions.
How to Store Leftovers:
This is best served fresh, but you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
Print Recipe here for Tiktok Ramen:
- Cook the ramen noodles based on the package instructions (discard the seasoning packet) and drain the noodles.
- Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute until the garlic is aromatic. Then stir in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Add the noodles to the pan and toss to coat the noodles in the sauce mixture. Then push the noodles to one side of the pan.
- Turn the heat up to high and add in the beaten egg to the other side of the pan. Scramble the egg until set. Then toss the scramble egg with the noodles.
- Remove from the heat, serve warm topped with everything bagel seasoning and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Viral Recipes:
- Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- Slow Cooker Lazy Enchiladas (with Tiktok)
- Tiktok Feta Pasta Recipe
- TikTok Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
- Easy Fried Rice Recipe