This viral Tiktok Feta Pasta is a delicious and easy recipe to make. Cherry tomatoes, pasta, and cheese are combined to make a creamy recipe that is full of flavor.
Viral Tiktok Feta Pasta Recipe:
The popular Feta Pasta Tiktok recipe is delicious and loaded with easy ingredients. Tomatoes, pasta, cheese and simple seasoning are baked to make a creamy pasta dish.
My kids were showing me this Tiktok Pasta Feta dish because they know that I love to make copycat recipes. So I knew I had to make it because I loved all the ingredients and just knew it was going to be delicious.
This simple baked feta pastas dish is now become a family favorite. The dish comes out creamy and full of flavor. We love to top with fresh basil to give it extra flavoring. Impress your family and make this popular recipe today.
What is TikTok Feta Pasta?
Tiktok Feta Pasta dish a popular dish that has gone viral on Tiktok. The ingredients are simple which include a full block of feta cheese, pasta, cherry tomatoes, oil and spices.
The tomatoes and feta cheese are placed in the baking dish. Then baked until cheese is browned and tomatoes have burst and are blistered. Then cooked pasta is stirred in into the melted feta cheese and tomatoes.
The results are a delicious creamy pasta dish.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese (1 block)
- Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Pasta (cavatappi, rigatoni, rotini, penne or bow tie)
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
How to Make Tiktok Feta Pasta:
- Step 1 – Prepare Oven – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Step 2 – Add Cherry Tomatoes and season – Add the cherry tomatoes to a baking dish. Toss the tomatoes with the olive oil. Then season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 – Add Feta Cheese – Place the feta cheese in the center of the tomatoes and turn to coat the cheese in the oil.
- Step 4 – Bake Feta Cheese and Tomatoes – Bake for 30 minutes. Then increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Bake for 5-10 more minutes until the feta has browned and the tomatoes blistered.
- Step 5 – Cook Pasta – Cook the dry pasta based on the package instructions to al dente while the feta and tomatoes are baking. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and drain the pasta.
- Step 6 – Stir Cooked Pasta and Cheese – When the feta and tomatoes are done baking, remove from the oven and stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes. Continue to stir until the feta and tomatoes are combined to form a creamy sauce.
- Step 7 – Stir in Cooked Pasta – Stir in the pasta and add in the pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Stir in the fresh basil leaves.
- Step 8 – Enjoy – Serve warm and enjoy.
Tips for Tik Tok Feta Pasta:
- Baking Dish – Make sure to use the right size of baking dish. We like to use a baking dish that the grape tomatoes are close together but large enough to stir everything together.
- Reserved Pasta Water – When finished cooking the pasta, reserve at least one cup of the salted water. This allows for you to add some warm water to the tomato and feta cheese if it turns out dry. The pasta water will keep the pasta dish thick.
- Olive Oil – When adding in the ½ cup extra virgin olive oil make sure to use enough. This is the key to making the sauce thick and rich.
- Cooking the Noodles – Cook the noodles al dente. We like to cook them about 1 minute less because the noodles will finish cooking as it is mixed with the sauce.
- Combining Ingredients – The key to making this pasta work is the timing of when everything is cooked. You want to make sure that the pasta is done cooking about the same time as the tomatoes and feta.
- Ingredients – When making this recipe, you want to make sure that you are using fresh ingredients. The ingredients are minimal but it is important to give this dish so much flavor.
- Feta Cheese – We recommend the Sheep’s Milk Feta Cheese for this dish.
How to Choose the Best Feta:
We recommend the Feta that is made with Sheep’s Milk. If you pick the feta that is made from cows milk or goat milk, it can turn out crumbly. When making this pasta dish you want the results to be a creamy and smooth recipe.
Buy quality ingredients and you will have the best version of this Tiktok Pasta dish.
What to Serve with Feta Pasta?
We like to serve this Feta Pasta it usually served as a side dish. But if adding in some chicken, you can usually just serve it with some garlic bread.
- Grilled Chicken – Grilled chicken would be delicious served with this pasta dish.
- Garlic Bread – We love to serve this creamy pasta with breadsticks or cheese sticks. We love to dip our bread with the sauce.
- Side Salad – You can easily make this for a meatless Monday since it is rich and hearty. Keep you sides light and make a simple salad.
- Pasta – Any type of pasta will work for this recipe. Penne, Spaghetti, Rigatoni, or fettuccini pasta are all good options.
- Feta – We recommend using full-fat feta when making this dish. You can use fat-free but it may not melt as well as the full-fat feta. You can also use vegan feta cheese.
- Feta Variation – If you do not like feta, you can use goat cheese or cream cheese. The results are still going to be creamy and delicious.
- Add in Herbs – You can easily add in more herbs to this pasta dish. Fresh herbs such as garlic and basil, thyme, scallions, chives or rosemary are always good options.
- Add in a Protein – You can easily add in many different proteins. Add in shredded cooked chicken, chopped bacon, or even ground beef.
- Mix in Veggies – If you love adding in vegetables when you can, mix some into this dish. We recommend broccoli, shredded carrots, or even asparagus are great options.
- Crumbled Feta – Crumbled feta can be used but only as a last resort. It doesn’t turn out as creamy and it has a powdery coating on the feta.
- Low Carb – If you are wanting to try this dish as a low carb dish, mix in spaghetti squash.
How to Store Baked Feta Pasta Recipe Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. You may need to add a little bit of water to thin out the sauce. Reheat in a microwave safe bowl in about 1 minute ingredients until heated thoroughly.
Easy Tiktok Feta Pasta Recipe:
We love recreating copycat recipes and this one was fun to make. My kids were excited because they have seen it all over TikTok and now we are making it at home. We love this combination of the ingredients and how creamy it turned out.
We had some leftover spinach and mixed that in for added flavor. This recipe can definitely be made into your own but make sure to use regular feta cheese and plenty of olive oil.
Impress your guest with this delicious Feta Pasta dish, your kids will be so impressed.
Print Recipe here for Tiktok Feta Pasta:
TikTok Feta Pasta
- 2 pints Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz Feta Cheese 1 block
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 handful Fresh Basil Leaves
- 10 oz Pasta cavatappi, rigatoni, rotini, penne or bow tie
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to a baking dish. Toss the tomatoes with the olive oil. Then season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place the feta cheese in the center of the tomatoes and turn to coat the cheese in the oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Then increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Bake for 5-10 more minutes until the feta has browned and the tomatoes blistered.
- Cook the pasta based on the package instructions to al dente while the feta and tomatoes are baking. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and drain the pasta.
- When the feta and tomatoes are done baking, remove from the oven and stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to stir until the feta and tomatoes are combined to form a creamy sauce.
- Stir in the pasta and add in the pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Stir in the fresh basil leaves.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Pasta Recipes:
- One Pot Creamy Taco Pasta Recipe
- Pasta Carbonara Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Recipe