This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Slow Cooker Lazy Enchiladas (with Tiktok) is easily made with only 3 ingredients. Make dinnertime a breeze with this easy enchilada recipe.
Viral Tiktok Lazy Enchiladas:
This lazy enchiladas with taquitos Tiktok recipe makes for a delicious dinner idea. This enchilada recipe has been getting a lot of views on the Tiktok app. The great thing is that you only need 3 simple ingredients to make this popular enchilada recipe. This is actually the slow cooker version that is based off the original Taquito Enchiladas Tiktok.
My kids are always giving me recipes to try after they have watch them on Tiktok. This one was one I can easily make because it was simple and only had 3 ingredients.
This recipe would be perfect for game day or when your kids have friends over. If you like enchiladas then this is the perfect recipe to make. Add a side salad with chips and salsa for a complete meal idea.
What are the Tiktok Taquito Enchiladas?
Tiktok Lazy Enchilada Recipe is a dump and go recipe. All you need is frozen corn tortilla taquitos, store bought red enchilada sauce, and cheese to make dinnertime a breeze.
This lazy enchilada recipe is just what you need to make a Mexican dish for an easy dinner idea. The enchiladas will quickly be a weekly dinner idea.
Can Enchiladas be made out of Frozen Taquitos?
Yes, using taquitos makes the ultimate lazy enchilada meal. The hard part is done for you with the already prepared taquitos. There is no need to thaw the taquitos. You can easily place them in the slow cooker frozen.
- Frozen Chicken Taquitos
- Red Enchilada Sauce (19 oz)
- Colby Jack Cheese (shredded)
How to Make Lazy Enchiladas out of Taquitos:
- Step 1 – Place the taquitos in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Step 2 – Pour the enchilada sauce on top.
- Step 3 – Sprinkle ¼ cup of the shredded cheese on top of the sauce.
- Step 4 – Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Step 5 – Top with the remaining shredded cheese. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Step 6 – Serve warm with your favorite enchilada toppings and enjoy.
- Enchilada Sauce – You can also use green enchilada sauce instead of red enchilada sauce if you prefer.
- Change Taquitos – We used Chicken Taquitos for this recipe but steak or cheese taquitos would also work great. Beef enchiladas is also a delicious option.
- Cheese – Change the cheese to what you prefer. You can easily use a Mexican blend cheese or add pepper jack cheese for a kick to your enchiladas.
Taquito Enchiladas Tips:
- Cheese – We recommend shredding the cheese from hunk cheese. It melts better and taste better on these enchiladas.
- Cooking Spray – For an easy cleanup, we recommend spraying the slow cooker with cooking spray to prevent the taquitos from sticking.
- Baking Dish – You can easily make this 3 ingredient enchilada in the oven. Prepare as indicated and bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees.
- Beef Taquitos – I love that you can change the taquitos to different flavors of meat. Add the beef taquitos, enchilada sauce and cheese to the slow cooker and cook.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. When you are ready to reheat the enchiladas, we recommend reheat in the air fryer. This will give the taquitos that crispy texture.
What to Serve with Taquito Enchiladas:
You can easily serve these Lazy Enchiladas as a game day appetizer or as a weeknight meal.
- Toppings – We recommend serving with sour cream, black olives, guacamole, and salsa.
- Green Salad – When I make these enchiladas I like to serve with a side of green salad.
- Beans – Add a side of refried beans or black beans for an amazing side dish.
- Rice – Make a side of Spanish rice or white rice for a tasty side dish.
Print Recipe here for Slow Cooker Lazy Enchiladas:
Slow Cooker Lazy Enchiladas (with Tiktok)
- 26 Frozen Chicken Taquitos
- 1 can Red Enchilada Sauce 19 oz
- 1 ¼ cup Colby Jack Cheese shredded
- Place the taquitos in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot. Pour the enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle ¼ cup of the shredded cheese on top of the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite enchilada toppings and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Crock Pot Smothered Burrito Recipe
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef Taco
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe