This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Oreo mug cake has only 2 ingredients and takes just 90 seconds. It is the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly.
Sometimes the craving strikes for something sweet but you don’t have a lot of time or ingredients. This 2 ingredient Oreo Mug Cake is the answer! In literally seconds, this cake is ready to enjoy!
Table of Contents
Why We Love this Recipe:
You might be wondering how can something so simple and easy turn out so amazing? I was hesitant at first but once I tried it, I was hooked. It is so decadent and the perfect amount of sweetness.
It is the perfect single serve dessert and perfect served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Only 2 ingredients
- Oreo Cookies
- Whole Milk
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe in the recipe card.
Make it a 3 ingredient Oreo Mug Cake by adding in sprinkles, chocolate chips or unsweetened cocoa powder. You will love the taste and the added texture.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – First, get the Oreo cookies ready. I like to use a food processor to quickly and easily chop the Oreos into fine pieces.
- Step 2 – If you don’t have one, it is ok. You can put the cookies in a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin or wooden spoon to crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Step 3 – You will need a microwave safe mug. Add the crushed Oreos to it.
- Step 4 – Pour the milk over the cookies. Blend the batter until the cookies and milk are combined.
- Step 5 – Finally, put in the microwave for 90 seconds. Serve with a fork topped with whipped cream for the best 2 ingredient Oreo mug cake recipe.
That is it! I told you it was really simple.
- Fluffy Cake – If you prefer a fluffier cake, add 1 tsp of baking powder with the mixture before cooking it in the microwave.
- More Chocolate – Add a spoonful of chocolate chips if you are feel really decadent. I don’t always do this but if I happen to have some in the pantry, I do! Peanut butter morsels are good as well.
- Oreo Cookies– You can use any flavor combination. There are so many different kinds of Oreo cookies that would be delicious to try. I think the Golden Oreos or Mint Oreos would be yummy if you feel like something other than chocolate cake.
Easy Oreo Cake Toppings:
- Whipped Cream – We love this easy homemade whipped cream recipe.
- Chocolate Syrup or Hot Fudge – Homemade Hot Fudge is the best!
More Easy Mug Cakes:
- How to make a mug cake from scratch
- Coconut Flour Keto Mug Cake
- Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
- Keto Vanilla Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Keto Mug Cake
We love hearing from you. If you make this Oreo Microwave Cake Recipe, please leave us a comment.
Oreo mug cake
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Use a food processor to chop up the Oreos until they are in fine pieces.
- Add the Oreo crumbs to a microwave safe mug of your choice.
- Slow pour in the milk and stir until the milk is combined with the Oreo.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Serve topped with your favorite toppings like homemade whipped cream!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe