Oreo mug cake has only 2 ingredients and takes just 90 seconds. It is the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly.
Oreo mug cake is so easy!
Sometimes the craving strikes for something sweet but you don’t have a lot of time or ingredients. This Oreo mug cake is the answer! In literally seconds, this cake is ready to enjoy!
You might be wondering how can something so simple and easy turn out so amazing? I was hesitant at first but once I tried it, I was hooked. It is so decadent!
Oreo lovers will love this easy dessert. It is just so yummy.
It is the perfect size when you only need one serving and not an entire cake. If you are like me, sometimes it is best to just have an individual serving size.
Only 2 ingredients
- Oreo Cookies
How to make Oreo mug cake
First, get the Oreo cookies ready. I like to use a food processor to quickly and easily chop the Oreos into fine pieces.
If you don’t have one, it is ok. You can put the cookies in a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin or wooden spoon to crush the Oreo cookies.
You will need a microwave safe mug. Add the crushed Oreos to it.
Next, pour the milk over the cookies. Stir until the cookies and milk are combined.
Finally, put in the microwave for 90 seconds.
That is it! I told you it was really simple.
- Whipped Cream. We love this easy homemade whipped cream recipe.
- Chocolate Syrup or Hot Fudge – Homemade Hot Fudge is the best!
Tips for Oreo mug cake recipe:
- If you prefer a fluffier cake, add 1 tsp of baking powder with the mixture before cooking it in the microwave.
- More Chocolate! Add a spoonful of chocolate chips if you are feel really decadent. I don’t always do this but if I happen to have some in the pantry, I do! Peanut butter morsels are good as well.
- Oreo Cookies- You can use any flavor combination. There are so many different kinds of Oreo cookies that would be delicious to try. I think the Golden Oreos would be yummy if you feel like something other than chocolate cake.
I think you are going to love this dessert!
It is super easy and perfect for when you want to enjoy a sweet treat. The single serving is perfect when you just need something small.
Sometimes, the kids want a movie snack and this is perfect. Everyone can make their own treat and it is so easy. We all really love it!
Plus, it is inexpensive to make. With only 2 simple ingredients, this dessert is very budget friendly. Your family can enjoy a delicious treat anytime they want without much work at all.
Leave a comment once you try it. You are going to be so glad you made this easy and delicious cake!
Print this Easy Oreo mug cake recipe:
Oreo mug cake
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Use a food processor to chop up the Oreos until they are in fine pieces.
- Add the Oreo crumbs to a microwave safe mug of your choice.
- Slow pour in the milk and stir until the milk is combined with the Oreo.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Serve topped with your favorite toppings like homemade whipped cream!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy mug cakes:
- How to make a mug cake from scratch
- Coconut Flour Keto Mug Cake
- Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
- Keto Vanilla Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- CHOCOLATE CHIP KETO MUG CAKE