Learn how to make Air fryer fried oreos in minutes. They are cooked to perfection and topped with powdered sugar. Yum!
Air fryer fried oreos
Fried oreos are so easy to make thanks to the air fryer. If this is one of your favorite treats like it is mine, you are going to be so excited to learn how quick this is.
No need to wait for the next food truck or carnival to come to town! Make these at home anytime the craving strikes. Not only do they taste delicious but you will save money too!
With a few simple ingredients, this recipe comes together in just 5 minutes!
- Olive Oil
- Oreo Cookies
- Crescent Rolls
- Powdered Sugar (for Topping)
How to make fried oreos in an air fryer:
- First, coat the bottom of an air fryer basket with olive oil using a paper towel.
- Second, You need to preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees. Some air fryers do not have this option. If yours does not, simply run the air fryer at 320 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Next, remove the crescent rolls from the can and pinch the seams together so that it’s all one big sheet. You can also use crescent roll sheets if you can find them in your area. Not all grocery stores carry them.
- Now, cut the crescent dough into 8 even pieces.
- Finally, put one Oreo on each slice of dough and wrap so the cookie is entirely covered. Make sure you covered all of the Oreo cookie.
- It’s time to put the Oreos in the air fryer. Make sure they are not touching each other. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook the oreos in batches.
- Cook the oreo cookies for about 5 minutes or until the outside is golden brown.
- Once the cookies have finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer and top with the confectioners sugar.
They are best served warm so enjoy right away! I love how the powdered sugar melts into the Fried Oreo and it is so decadent. Each bite is a real treat.
Jump to recipe below.
Tips for Air fryer oreos:
- These are best enjoyed warm. I like to serve them right away!
- You can also use crescent roll sheets if they are available in your area.
- This is the air fryer that I have and it works great for our family. It isn’t too small and I can easily fit what I need to inside. I’m glad I didn’t get the smaller one.
- Get creative! While powdered sugar is the traditional topping, you can try other things. Add sprinkles for an extra special treat. You can also try making a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Find even more air fryer recipes to try.
Everyone will love fried oreos in an air fryer!
This decadent treat is so amazing and really simple to enjoy at home. Not to mention we are saving a ton of money! I am always shocked at the cost of things like this at food trucks.
I love being able to save money and enjoy these whenever I want. Movie night is even more fun with treats like this.
Plus, you still get lots of family time because it takes just 5 minutes to make. No one will be stuck in the kitchen with fast and easy recipes like this! I can’t wait for you to try it!
If you are on the fence about getting an air fryer, go ahead! You won’t regret it. Treats like this are so fun but you can also make a great dinner in minutes. It is so nice and really convenient during busy weeknights.
Print this Air fryer oreos recipe below:
Air fryer fried oreos
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 8 Oreo Cookies
- 1 can of Crescent Rolls 8 oz package
- 1/2 cup Powder Sugar for Topping
- Use a paper towel to rub the olive oil on the bottom of an air fryer basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees F. If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, then run the air fryer at 320 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Unwrap the crescent rolls and pinch the seams together so that it all one big sheet.
- Cut the dough into 8 even pieces.
- Place an Oreo on each dough square and wrap the dough around the Oreo cookie. Make sure that the dough is covering the entire Oreo.
- The place the Oreos in the air fryer without them touching each other ( work in batches)
- Cook the Oreos for 5-6 minutes or until the outside is golden brown.
- Remove the Oreos from the air fryer and dust them with the powdered sugar.
- Serve while still warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy oreo desserts:
- Easy Caramel Cheesecake Recipe with Oreo Crust
- Easy Baseball Oreo Pops
- How to make Emoji Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Oreo Truffle Recipe – 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Balls
- No Bake Oreo Pie Recipe