This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for ways to use Thanksgiving leftovers, make Turkey Cranberry Sliders. They are so delicious and easy to make. It is the perfect lunch to enjoy later in the week.
We always have a ton of holiday leftovers. This Turkey Cranberry Sliders is a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce. These turkey sandwiches are loaded with flavor and simple to make.
Hawaiian Roll Turkey Sliders are a crowd favorite. This recipe is a great way to make a whole new meal out of our leftovers. This has become my favorite way to enjoy leftovers and you will be surprised how tasty it is.
Table of Contents
Why this recipe is the best:
- Easy way to enjoy leftovers. If you are looking for an easy way to enjoy your leftovers, make these sliders.
- Perfect party food. Sliders are the perfect party food and always a crowd favorite. The melted cheese combined with the deli meat makes for the perfect weeknight meal.
- This recipe can feed a crowd. Sliders are always perfect for game day or holiday gathering. The ingredients are simple and a great way to enjoy holiday leftovers.
- Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Deli Sliced Turkey (or leftover turkey slices)
- Whole Cranberry Sauce
- Sliced Provolone Cheese
For the Topping:
- Dijon Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- Poppy Seeds
- worcestershire sauce
Scroll down to the bottom for the complete ingredient list and instructions.
Substitutions and Variations:
- Change Cheese – You can use Swiss cheese instead of provolone cheese if you prefer. We have even add cheddar cheese and havarti cheese for delicious flavor. Gouda cheese is also a great option.
- Cranberry Sauce – I used whole cranberry sauce but jellied cranberry sauce would work great too.
- Rolls – We love the flavor of the sweet Hawaiian Rolls but you can make this any type of rolls.
- Spicy – Feel free to add in red pepper flakes to the butter mixture. We have even added sliced jalapenos in between the turkey layers for delicious flavor.
- Bacon – Another family favorite addition is bacon. If you have leftover cooked bacon, add it to these turkey sliders.
- Turkey – We used deli turkey meat in this recipe. But we have used it with our leftover turkey from the holidays. You can even substitute it for deli ham for amazing flavor.
- Seasoning – For added flavor, feel free to change the seasoning for the butter sauce. Add in salt, garlic powder, parsley, or onion powder.
How to Make Turkey Cranberry Sliders:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Slice Rolls – Slice the rolls in half horizontally. Remove tops and set aside.
Step 3. Place the bottom buns half in a 9X13 baking dish. Layer the turkey onto the rolls.
Step 4. Top the turkey with the provolone cheese slices.
Top 5. Spread the cranberry sauce on top of the cheese.
Top 6. Place the top half of the rolls onto the sandwiches. In a small bowl, stir together the topping ingredients. Brush or pour the melted butter mixture evenly over the rolls.
Step 7. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
Step 8. Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes until the sliders are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
How to Serve Turkey Sliders with Cranberry:
These Turkey Sliders can be served all year long. There is no need to wait for Thanksgiving. The sweet and savory combo is always a crowd favorite.
- Soup – Add a bowl of vegetable soup for a delicious combination with these sliders.
- Salad – Since these Hawaiian Sweet Rolls sliders are filling, we like to keep is simple with a side salad.
- French Fries – Pair these sliders with a side of French Fries for an easy side dish.
- Make Ahead – You can easily make these sliders ahead of time and store in the refrigerator. Just prepare the sliders and then when ready to bake, add the butter mixture.
- Serving – These sliders are best served immediately.
- Baking Sliders – Make sure before placing the sliders in the oven, that you cover with aluminum foil. This prevents the tops from burning while other ingredients are heating.
- Slice Rolls – Use a bread knife or sharp knife to cut the rolls. Try to make them as even as possible when cutting.
- Feeding a Crowd – These leftover turkey sliders are perfect for feeding a crowd. Plan on about two sliders per person. If you have more turkey, definitely double the recipe.
How to Store Cranberry Turkey Sliders:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. When you are ready to reheat, place in the oven and reheat for a few minutes. This will the tops to get crispy again.
More Easy Slider Recipes:
Go ahead and make turkey sliders with cranberry sauce today. Then please leave a star recipe rating and comment. I love hearing your feedback!
Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the rolls in half horizontally. Remove tops and set aside.
- Place the bottom half in a 9X13 baking pan.
- Layer the turkey onto the rolls. Top the turkey with the provolone cheese slices and then the cranberry sauce.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, stir together the topping ingredients.
- Brush or pour the liquid mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes until the sliders are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Let the sliders cool slightly, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe