If you love Chick-Fil-A then this Chick-Fil-A Charcuterie Board is for you. This party board displays your favorite foods beautifully.
Chick-Fil-A Charcuterie Board:
If you are looking for a way to display your favorite foods from Chick-Fil-A then make a Charcuterie Board. Impress your family with this easy party board while you are hanging outside.
It is easy to put together by placing the food items on the board and adding your favorite dips and condiments. This charcuterie board can be customized to your preference.
Add fried chicken nuggets or grilled, chick n strips or sandwiches. The options are endless. We even have added a bowl of their fruit which displayed beautifully on the tray.
What you Need:
Start with getting a large board. There are many different sizes to choose from. You can have place a large piece of paper on your kitchen island for a large option.
Then decide if you want to buy a variety of items to make a Chick-fil-a Trays or make it at home. It is very easy to purchase the items already made, but it will actually save you money, by making some copycat recipes at home.
- Chick-fil-a Chicken Sandwiches
- Chick-fil-a Nuggets
- Chick-fil-a French Fries
- Chick-fil-a Sauce
- Chick-fil-a Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
- Chick-fil-a Polynesian Sauce
- Lettuce Leaves
- Tomato, Sliced
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Board:
- Pick out the side of board that you need – Start with a large board. One with edges is best and easiest to use.
- Add small bowls to board – Place the sauces and the pickles in small bowls and add them onto the board.
- Add Sandwiches – Then add on the sandwiches and strawberries.
- Place the condiments on the tray – Stack the lettuce leafs and sliced tomatoes and place them on a bottom corner of the board.
- Fill the reminder of the tray with fries and nuggets – Then fill in the holes on the boards with the nuggets and French fries.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
What sauces for Chick-Fil-A Board?
What to serve with Chick-Fil-a Party Tray?
- Nugget Tray – When my kids are planning on having friends over, they love when a do a chick-fil-a nugget tray and fries. This would be an easy way to make your own.
- Sandwich Tray – Do an all sandwich tray and pick from spicy, regular and grilled chicken. You can even add their cool wraps as an option. Or Add the condiments and family favorite dressing.
- Salad Tray – Make a salad tray with all your favorite toppings and dressings. I would even include chicken salad. You can easily make your own.
Print Recipe here for Chick-Fil-A Charcuterie Board:
Chick Fil a Charcuterie Board
- 4 Chick-fil-a Sandwiches
- 36 Chick-fil-a Nuggets
- 2 Large Chick-fil-a French Fries
- 1 Pint Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Pickles
- 1/4 cup Chick-fil-a Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chick-fil-a Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chick-fil-a Polynesian Sauce
- 4 Lettuce Leafs
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- Start with a large board. One with edges is best and easiest to use.
- Place the sauces and the pickles in small bowls and add them onto the board.
- Then add on the sandwiches and strawberries.
- Stack the lettuce leafs and sliced tomatoes and place them on a bottom corner of the board.
- Then fill in the holes on the boards with the nuggets and French fries.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe