This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
You are going to love easy this 2 ingredient Fudge Recipe. It might be surprising but this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious!
We love making fudge during the holidays. It is a staple dessert recipe at all of our holiday get-togethers. Making and having fudge just brings back so many memories having it at my grandmother’s house.
Table of Contents
Why We Love this Fudge Recipe:
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a traditional fudge that has a creamy texture and tastes amazing. It is easy to make and with only 2 ingredients, I knew this recipe was for me.
There are so many different fudge recipes, but I like to find recipes that are budget friendly with a simple process.
- Peanut butter
- Milk Chocolate frosting
- Change Peanut Butter – Use almond-butter instead of peanut butter.
- Sprinkles – Add in some sprinkles for the holiday you are celebrating. Try red and green for your Christmas gathering.
- Other Add-ins – We have also added in coconut, chopped nuts such as walnuts or pecans or M&M’s.
- Crushed Candy – Try chopping up some of your favorite candy and put it in the fudge.
- Chocolate Chips – You can also use semi sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips or peanut butter chips. Then mix with sweetened condensed milk to make this white chocolate fudge.
- Vanilla Extract – Add in some vanilla extract for a vanilla flavor fudge.
- Keto Friendly – You can use natural peanut butter and sugar free chocolate chips. Still two ingredients and still easy to make.
- Vanilla Frosting – Instead of using chocolate frosting, you can use vanilla frosting. Try to make sure to stick with the classic vanilla frosting. The whipped frosting or cream cheese frosting won’t work with this recipe.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and frosting together for one minute to melt.
- Step 2 – Stir peanut butter mixture and heat for one more minute. Continue heating and mixing until the ingredients mix well together. Make sure you do not overheat the peanut butter mixture as it could burn.
- Step 3 – Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the prepared 9×9 glass baking pan. I spray a little cooking spray in the prepared pan so it is even easier to get out of the pan.
- Step 4 – Stir until smooth, then refrigerate fudge until hard.
- Step 5 – It will take about one to two hours for the fudge to hardened.
- Step 6 – Remove from pan, and cut into bite size pieces. Enjoy!
- Melting Ingredients – Carefully melt the peanut butter and frosting together. It only takes about a minute when chocolate is melted. The peanut butter mixture could burn very easily and quickly.
- Combining – If you frosting is already soft and pourable, just pour into the bowl and then pour the heated peanut butter into the frosting. The heated peanut butter will naturally melt it.
- Adding In Ingredients – Before placing into the prepared pan, add in your sprinkles or extra nuts at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can easily store fudge at room temperature or place in the fridge. Place in an airtight container and the fudge will last about one week.
Yes, you can. Fudge is the perfect dessert to freeze. As long as you store it in a freezer safe container it will last about 2 to 3 months in the freezer. See can you freeze fudge. When ready to serve, set out 2 ingredient chocolate fudge to thaw for a few hours before serving.
More Easy Fudge Recipes:
We love hearing from you. If you make this 2 ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe, leave us a comment.
Chocolate peanut butter fudge
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate peanut butter fudge
- 1 jar peanut butter (16 oz.)
- 1 jar chocolate frosting (16 oz.)
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and frosting together for one minute.
- Stir and heat for one more minute.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into a prepared 9×9 glass baking pan.
- Smooth, then refrigerate fudge until hard.
- It will take About an hour.
- Remove from pan, and cut into bite size pieces. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe