Popsicles are perfect to beat the heat. You will love Cookies and Cream Popsicles. These ice cream popsicles are packed with whipped cream, oreo cookies and taste absolutely amazing! It is the perfect frozen treat to enjoy this Summer.
Cookies and Cream Popsicles
We have the perfect frozen treat for Summer. These yummy popsicles are creamy and delicious. Not only are they SO delicious but they are very simple to make.
These popsicles can be made with just a few simple ingredients. Even the kids can help! We love making homemade popsicles. Not only are they simple but they taste better than store bought!
I feel really good knowing exactly what I am giving to my kids. Plus, it saves money too by making these at home. It’s a win all around.
Oreo popsicles are the best Summer treat!
Everyone loves oreos! They are so creamy and delicious and just taste SO yummy. It’s like eating oreos and milk all together but in a popsicle.
This will quickly become one of your favorite summer time treats. Instead of buying a box of ice cream treats, you can make your own. It will save you time and money.
The savings is definitely another nice perk! My Kids love to go out for ice cream. Make these tasty treats at home, they will gladly enjoy a homemade Oreo Popsicle!
These are our favorite Popsicle molds:
- Ozera Reusable Popsicle Molds – Set of 6 With Silicone Funnel & Cleaning Brush
- Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Molds Maker Tupperware Quality 6 Pieces
- Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks, Blue
Ingredients for Cookies and Cream posicles
- Chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- Whipped Topping, thawed
How to make Oreo popsicles:
- Crush Oreos – Place cookies into a resealable freezer bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into crumbs. Reserve ¼ cup oreo crumbs and set aside.
- Mix Ingredients – In a mixing bowl, add whipped topping, milk and vanilla and mix well until smooth and no longer lumpy. Stir in crushed oreo.
- Pour into popsicle mold – Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies onto the popsicle opening. Add stick to the mold.
- Freeze Popsicles – With the sticks in freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from Mold – To remove from mold, run under warm water for 10-15 seconds. Then pull firmly and slowly onto the stick.
How to remove Popsicles from Molds:
There are multiple ways to gently remove the popsicles from the molds. We prefer to run the mold under for about 10 seconds. Then remove the popsicle.
You want to make sure that you don’t force the popsicles. This could cause the popsicle to break.
You can also dip the popsicle in a cup of warm water for about 20 seconds. Then remove the popsicles.
Variation to Oreo Popsicles:
- Use Different Cookies – Try using different cookies instead of Oreos. Chocolate Chip cookies would be a delicious alternative.
- Chopped up Candy Bars – Chopped up candy bars are a great option to mix up with these popsicles.
- Stir in your Favorite Toppings – You can stir in chocolate syrup, sprinkles or nuts.
How long do Homemade Popsicles last in the Freezer:
These homemade popsicles will last about 2 months in the freezer. We recommend leaving them in the molds and covered. This prevents them getting freezer burns.
Print Cookies and Cream popsicles Recipe below:
Easy Cookies and Cream popsicles
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place cookies into a resealable freezer bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into crumbs. Reserve ¼ cup oreo crumbs and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add whipped topping, milk and vanilla and mix well until smooth and no longer lumpy. Stir in crushed oreo.
- Pour into popsicle mold and sprinkle remaining crushed cookies onto the popsicle opening. Add stick to the mold.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To remove from mold, run under warm water for 10-15 seconds and pull firmly and slowly onto the stick.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe