Popsicles are perfect to beat the heat! You will love Cookies and Cream Popsicles! These cream popsicles are packed with whipped cream, oreo cookies and taste absolutely amazing! It is the perfect frozen treat to enjoy this Summer.
Cookies and Cream Popsicles
We have the perfect frozen treat for Summer. These yummy popsicles are creamy and delicious. Not only are they SO delicious but they are very simple to make!
These popsicles can be made with just a few simple ingredients. Even the kids can help!
If you have wondered how to make popsicles, keep reading!
These are our favorite Popsicle molds:
- Ozera Reusable Popsicle Molds – Set of 6 With Silicone Funnel & Cleaning Brush
- Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Molds Maker Tupperware Quality 6 Pieces
- Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker with 24 Wooden Sticks
- CHICHIC Set of 6 Popsicle Molds BPA Free FDA Approved Popsicles, Large, Assorted Color
- Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks, Blue
Oreo popsicles are the best Summer treat!
Everyone loves oreos! They are so creamy and delicious and just taste SO yummy. It’s like eating oreos and milk all together but in a popsicle.
I don’t think it gets any better!! This will quickly become one of your favorite summer time treats. You can make an entire batch for a fraction of the cost of buying a box of ice cream treats at the store.
The savings is definitely another nice perk! Kids love to go out for ice cream but with these tasty treats at home, they will gladly enjoy a homemade Oreo Popsicle!
Ingredients needed to make Easy ice cream popsicle:
How to make Oreo popsicle recipe:
- Place cookies into a resealable freezer bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into crumbs. Reserve 1/4 cup oreo crumbs and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add whipped topping, milk and vanilla and mix well until smooth and no longer lumpy. Stir in crushed oreo.
- Pour into popsicle mold and sprinkle remaining crushed cookies onto the popsicle opening. Add stick to the mold.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To remove from mold, run under warm water for 10-15 seconds and pull firmly and slowly onto the stick.
Print Cookies and Cream popsicles Recipe below:
Cookies and cream popsicles are so creamy and delicious.These Oreo popsicles are so easy to make.This is such a yummy ice cream popsicle.
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Place cookies into a resealable freezer bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into crumbs. Reserve 1/4 cup oreo crumbs and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add whipped topping, milk and vanilla and mix well until smooth and no longer lumpy. Stir in crushed oreo.
Pour into popsicle mold and sprinkle remaining crushed cookies onto the popsicle opening. Add stick to the mold.
Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
To remove from mold, run under warm water for 10-15 seconds and pull firmly and slowly onto the stick.
Try substituting the Oreos with your favorite cookie!
Now that you know how to make homemade popsicles, it’s SO easy!
For another delicious treat, try Strawberry popsicles. They are a perfect treat for a hot summer day! The fresh strawberries come together to make a sweet and delicious frozen treat.
Homemade popsicles are so simple to make and really delicious!
The kids will go crazy over these Cookies and Cream Popsicles!
Your kids are going to think you are the best for making these. They are so delicious that I bet the adults will be pretty happy too. 🙂 Maybe you should make a double batch so you get to try one too! The kids will gobble these treats up.
No need to spend tons of money! It’s the simple things that create the best memories. Your kids will remember those childhood days of eating delicious homemade Cookies and Cream Popsicles during the summer!
More DIY Popsicles recipes to try:
- The BEST Homemade Watermelon Popsicles
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Super Easy Jell-O Popsicles- Only 2 Ingredients
- Homemade Healthy Popsicles
- Homemade Orange Creamsicle Popsicle Recipe