This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade is light and refreshing drink This copycat frosted lemonade is made with simple ingredients and easy to make.
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Recipe:
This Chick-Fil-A Frozen Lemonade drink recipes is delicious, creamy and refreshing. This drink will be your go-to recipe to enjoy by the pool this summer. Making this copycat recipe at home is easy and made with simple ingredients.
My entire family loves going to Chick-Fil-A for their chicken sandwiches and waffle fries. But their drinks are always delicious and refreshing. We have even made Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe with only 2 ingredients.
The blend of lemons, sugar and vanilla ice cream makes these drink so tasty. Skip the long lines at Chick-Fil-A and make your favorite summertime treat at home.
What is Frosted Lemonade made of?
Frosted Lemonade at Chick-Fil-a is a combination of a lemonade drink and a lemon milkshake. The ingredients are simple which includes fresh lemon, sugar, and vanilla ice cream.
These lemonade flavor ingredients are blended together and served with fresh lemon slices.
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream (approximately 12 scoops)
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade:
- Step 1 – Mix together lemon juice and sugar – Mix together the lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher or a mixing bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the water.
- Step 2 – Chill Lemonade – Chill the homemade lemonade for at least 1 hour.
- Step 3 – Add ingredients to blender – Then add the homemade lemonade, ice, vanilla ice cream and water to a blender.
- Step 4 – Blend and Serve – Blend until smooth. Pour into a cup and serve with lemon slices (optional).
Best way to Juice Lemons:
Juicing a lemon can be difficult if you don’t have the right tools. There are different options that work great and allows you to juice the lemon without a lot of work.
- Hand Held Juicer – We love using this to juice a lemon. It is very easy to do and easy to transport. You can a lot of juice out of the lemon so it is very efficient.
- Juicer with Ridged top – You can also purchase a juicer that has a ridged top. Simply press the lemon on top and the lemon juice ends up in a cup.
- Lemon Juice – You can use bottled lemon juice for this recipe. If using bottled juice, increase the amount to 1 ½ cups of lemon juice.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – You can use any types of vanilla ice cream including soft serve ice cream. Another option would be use vanilla yogurt.
- Orange Juice – For added flavor, you can mix the ingredients with orange juice. You can also make a lime flavored frosted drink.
- Add other Fruit – Feel free to add in other fruits to this recipe. We love adding strawberries or pineapple for a light and refreshing drink.
- Lemon Concentrate – Instead of using fresh lemon juice, you can also use frozen lemon concentrate.
- Lemonade – Store bought lemonade can also be used in this recipe. Skip with vanilla ice cream and sugar to create a delicious frozen frosted lemonade.
- Adult Drink – If you are having a few friends over for an adult party, mix in some alcohol for a delicious drink. Lemon vodka, rum, or your favorite liquor.
- Sparkling Water – We love sparkling water and mixed with the lemon and sugar. You can use equal parts of sparkling water or club soda.
How to Serve:
This Frosted Lemonade is best served immediately with a straw and fresh lemons. We like to serve in fun glassed when we are serving to a crowd.
A Good Blender is a Must:
We use our blender frequently so it’s really worth it to me to have a good one. You don’t save any money in the long run if you keep having to replace your blender. So, just buy a good from the start.
I have a Vitamix and I love it, it is worth the investment as it will last forever. It is old and is still going on strong. This blender is definitely an investment but it does not disappoint.
Now if a Vitamix isn’t in your budget, then I recommend a Waring professional blender. They are going to get the job done and you can get them for as low as $50.
Easy Copycat Recipes:
We love making copycat recipes from our favorite restaurants. It saves me a ton of money because of my large family but it always saves time. Making fun and refreshing drinks is one of my favorites things to do.
This frosted lemonade will probably be the most requested drink from your kids this summer. It is refreshing, cold, and the perfect drink to beat the summer heat. My kids have friends over all the time and this kid-friendly drink is always a kid favorite.
How to Store:
This drink is best served immediately. You can store it in the freezer covered for up to 1-2 days.
The Perfect Frosted Lemonade for any Occasion:
This is the perfect drink for every occasion. Try it also for bridal luncheons, baby showers, birthday parties and more.
It is a must try and so quick and easy. This frosted lemonade would be perfect served in a punch bowl and dished into cups to serve.
Your friends and family will love the creamy texture and how refreshing it is. Lemon flavored recipes are my favorite and perfect for all your summer plans.
Print Recipe here Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade:
Copycat Chick-fila-A Frosted Lemonade
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Cold Water
- 6 cups Vanilla Ice Cream approximately 12 scoops
- Mix together the lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher or a mixing bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the water.
- Chill the homemade lemonade for at least 1 hour.
- Then add 1 cup of the lemonade and 2 cups of the ice cream to a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a cup and serve with lemon slices (optional).
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Chick-Fil-A Recipes:
- Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Nuggets Recipe
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuits Recipe